shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have more PSers following you or ignoring you?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not going to ask what a "packet" is. :knockout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea and I do not care.

When this feature was first offered on PS someone started following me with whom I do not have a good relationship so I find the whole thing a bit creepy. Other than that I have no idea who is following me.

I do not have anyone officially on ignore but I do ignore a few posters and skip over everything they write. I have no desire for drama nor do I need to read what certain posters write just because they write with the purpose to bait and inflame.

And no @Dancing Fire I am not talking about you. I think you are a decent guy despite the fact we do not share political views.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm pretty technologically challenged. At one point, I found the follow/unfollow feature. I'm embarrassed to admit I wasn't quite sure what the feature was for. I followed a few people to test it out. When I saw it was for notifications the person made, I unfollowed them. It felt a little stalkerish to me. I didn't know I could find out who is following/unfollowing me. It doesn't bother me either way.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Doubt anyone is following me. I don't generally say anything interesting enough. As for ignore. No clue but if anyone does it's absolutely their right to ignore whomever they want.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm pretty technologically challenged. At one point, I found the follow/unfollow feature. I'm embarrassed to admit I wasn't quite sure what the feature was for. I followed a few people to test it out. When I saw it was for notifications the person made, I unfollowed them. It felt a little stalkerish to me. I didn't know I could find out who is following/unfollowing me. It doesn't bother me either way.

I brought this ‘follower’ topic up recently. You can’t see who follows you unless you notice/receive the notification at the time of the follow.
I recently acquired a follower. Admittedly, I was unnerved by that especially since the user was new and not someone I ‘know.’
Personally, I am a little uneasy about that feature and wish it was removed. I even reached out to psadmin about it. I tested this feature with a PS friend. A follower gets notified when you post on PS, either by email or alert. Feels stalker-ish to me too!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I, too, do not care one way or another.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think getting followers on Etsy was creepier. I participate here.
I buy there, but don’t ‘participate’.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
don't know, don't care. I think I may have messed up the settings playing around with them...lol.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if I ever had a follower here. I have them on Duolingo, the site where one learns languages. Their presence is kept very obvious there. Often the follower is someone who knows a lot of languages or who has sudied one of the languages you study intensely. That feels complimentary (at least to me). Although I origially only followed family members, I started to follow some of the people who studied languages I did and followed me. However, there are creepy people who study almost nothing and just want to attach themselves to you, too. It is a worldwide site. Those one has to ignore. Who knows what agendas they have?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@
I brought this ‘follower’ topic up recently. You can’t see who follows you unless you notice/receive the notification at the time of the follow.
I recently acquired a follower. Admittedly, I was unnerved by that especially since the user was new and not someone I ‘know.’
Personally, I am a little uneasy about that feature and wish it was removed. I even reached out to psadmin about it. I tested this feature with a PS friend. A follower gets notified when you post on PS, either by email or alert. Feels stalker-ish to me too!

Thanks for the info.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn’t blame anyone for ignoring me as I am a chatterbox and it can be tiresome. Though, I’m trying to be more balanced lately.

I‘ve followed several PSers but maybe I should unfollow? I never meant it to be creepy - I just like their taste in OECs.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I even know how to check who's following me!

I'm sure I post so much drivel that anyone doing so soon unfollows me quite quickly ;-) :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Same. Unnverving.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I follow a few PSers.
We have similar interests in jewelry and I don't want to miss photos of their new acquisitions.
It's not about stalking them.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
How do you check???

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After my $800,000.00 of plastic surgery, I assume all the ladies can't help but follow me, Barbie's Kenny Doll.

Kenny Doll.png

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After my $800,000.00 of plastic surgery, I assume all the ladies can't help but follow me, Barbie's Kenny Doll.

Kenny Doll.png

If that came out of my pool I'd scream in horror and hit it with the pool skimmer.

I'm sure no one is following me, I'm not that interesting. Nor do I follow anyone, I just check the new threads.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
What did I just see?!?!? :eek-2:

Now I have to go back over to the insomnia thread cuz this will disturb my sleep.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results