shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have more PSers following you or ignoring you?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Think I have 3 PSers following me and about a dozen ignoring me...:bigsmile:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea, and frankly, I don't really care!

DK :))

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I know how to check. I am not ignoring anyone, because we have more threads about pleasant things and events than heated arguments. I want to look at anyone's jewelry and I love to praise beautiful stones and great artistic tastes of PSers. I am sure the only serious thing I might be ignored for are my political views. I am not a racist, not a homophobe, xenophobe or anti-Semite. But some people would disagree. Unless some one just dislikes me for any other reason and decides to ignore. I don't care.

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure, I don't think anyone has me on ignore but who knows.

I don't have anyone on ignore, too much effort, easier just to ignore them myself :)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have someone on ignore, it's not as much fun because then you can't see the snarky things they say to other people.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No clue about followers or those that ignore me - folks are free to do what they want. I don’t ignore anyone - I just keep scrolling if I see things that I don’t care to read. No big deal.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
How would you know?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
No ignores. I did have Kenny on follow before he came back because I missed him - so much fun. *Edit, then I realized that looked weird and I unfollowed him when he had safely returned.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If i have anyone on ignore my humble apologies, its my fat fingers on my phone.
Same as if im following you - its my fat fingers so please dont take offence if im not now following you

It just clogs up the notifications and i miss quotes but there are some posters i just absolutly love their posts

life is too short to fall out over anything written in the heat of the moment on an internet message board

Best wishes to all
stay safe
Nicky

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No clue about followers or those that ignore me - folks are free to do what they want. I don’t ignore anyone - I just keep scrolling if I see things that I don’t care to read. No big deal.
Your too nice for people to ignore...;))

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I dont think theres even a way to tell who puts you on ignore?

If there is for those that have commented that they know please do enlighten me.

Unless people break the rules and make a seperate account. In that case :snooty:

Plus if thats one of the main reasons you'd create a second spoof account I'd say you have a little too much time on your hands and need to find a more conducive hobby...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a 'follow' feature.
What does it do?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF made it up I’m sure.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
How do you check who is following/ignoring you?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's a 'follow' feature.
What does it do?

I felt like the meanest person in the world unfollowing you because you have great threads and really intetesting posts and PoV and seem a really good person
But you post alot (not a criticism) and i was swamped by notifications you had posted

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I try to put Kenny on ignore but I think he have a special software to block me from ignoring him...;(

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I try to put Kenny on ignore but I think he have a special software to block me from ignoring him...;(

No DF.
It's just that Kenny is so wonderful, he's irresistible!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results