shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have Diamond Bezel band?

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
I love Brian Gavin Diamond Bezel Eternity Band. I wonder if anyone has that one, or one like it?

I would like to see how it pairs with a solitaire, also if it has much sparkle as a prong set band?

Thank you!

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
Purplesilk: Thank you so much for the pictures! Now that I have seen them I want one more! :appl:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
You're welcome!
I'm sure your wedding ring will be beautiful!!!
Please, share pictures as you get your band.
Best to you,
Purplesilk.
:wavey:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to post mine, but purplesilk beat me to it! Thanks Purple!

I found that BGD was very nice to work with, answered all of my questions promptly. Originally I debated between a full eternity or a 3/4 eternity. They gave me the price differences the same day. In the end I went with full eternity, and I'm glad I did. Even though I've lost some weight, it still fits my right hand very nicely (it's intended spot). Long story short, I recommend them!

Good luck with your decision!

BoulderGal

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you BoulderGal, your ring is beautiful

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
@BoulderGal: I'm in love with your three stones ring +plain band+ sapphire and diamond eternity combination...FABULOUS!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Purplesilk, thanks so much! Compliments from PSers mean a lot!!

As I mentioned earlier, I've lost some weight (insert shameless brag here: 50 lbs!!!), and my finger size has shrunk some (about 0.75 size or so). But I still like to mix the bezel band in with the mix. Instead of merely resizing, I'm thinking about resetting the three stone into something more delicate, maybe BGD truthx3 or maybe some sort of delicate bezel (lil misfit?).

Sorry to threadjack!!!

Back to OP, like I said, I think you'd like the bezel band--I love mine!

BoulderGal

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
BoulderGal|1318364828|3037964 said:

As I mentioned earlier, I've lost some weight (insert shameless brag here: 50 lbs!!!), and my finger size has shrunk some (about 0.75 size or so). But I still like to mix the bezel band in with the mix. Instead of merely resizing, I'm thinking about resetting the three stone into something more delicate, maybe BGD truthx3 or maybe some sort of delicate bezel (lil misfit?).

Sorry to threadjack!!!

BoulderGal

did you go through with a reset??

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BoulderGal|1318364828|3037964 said:

Sorry to threadjack!!!

BoulderGal

You LEGEND!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results