shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas gift from DH - BGD bezel band!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Well my hubby did it again, he got me an incredible Christmas gift! His gift was a Brian Gavin Diamonds diamond bezel eternity band in platinum. Size is 6.75

I love it so much! :love: :love: It turned out perfect and it's super comfy! I'll probaby wear it stacked with some other rings I have, there's one pic showing it that way, which I'll post. My DH said Lesley was great to work with, the whole process was super smooth. This is my 2nd piece with them, 3rd with Lesley (purchased from bezel studs from her when she was with WF).

DH had asked me a while back to send him some ideas and one was this ring, but I wasn't really sure he'd go for it but I got lucky! :naughty:

He also got me this awesome Michael Kors watch I've been wanting for a while that has a Rose gold-tone bezel, yum! I love it too!

It was one white hot Christmas, that's for sure :) Here's a few pics of both gifts. Enjoy!

I also got a few pieces from Dogeared from my parents and BIL's :love:

watchringps1.jpg

ringandwatchps4.jpg

doublestackps3.jpg

bezelbgdring3.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
One all by itself. I'll try to take some better pics once the sun comes out :)

bezelbgdring2.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
And of course the best pics, from BGD!!!

BrianGavin_BezelBand2b_121510.jpg

BrianGavin_BezelBand3b_121510.jpg

BrianGavin_BezelBand1b_121510.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You certainly did have a nice Christmas - they are both beautiful!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! out of curiosity are those real diamonds on the watch? You didn't say either way. Regardless both pieces are lovelY!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MGR!

thanks Sarah! I wish they were, but they aren't this time. It's my blingy fun watch :bigsmile: I would love a white Chanel watch at some point though :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks wonderful on you!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! Watch and eternity band! congrats!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I like it! You are super lucky to have a spouse who has great taste!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow so pretty! Love the shot with the watch too. Good job to Hubby!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh what a lovely gift :sun:

That is one of my absolute favourite bands!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
it's beauuuutiful!!! Oh how I love bezel bands!

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
You are spoiled this year girlfriend. They are gorgeous.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
love it by itself! love it with you "stack"! and i'm still dying over your ering reset---i'm green with envy over your left hand!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!!! :love: :love: :love:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! :love: :love: :love: I have one with alternating diamonds and sapphires--also in platinum--wear it all the time! Not today as I sprained my wrist and my fingers are swollen. Very Very Nice!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You had a very Good Christmas!! yay! it looks fabulous with your other rings! :love:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for all of your replies!!! Yes I was a very spoiled wife this Christmas and I completely enjoyed it :bigsmile:

Bouldergal, I hope your hand heals fast, gotta get that bling back on! I love the diamond sapphire combo too, great choice!

Awwwww thanks Lulu! I'm still so in love with my reset, I really couldn't be happier :bigsmile:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! And just one more reason I am excited to be working with BGD on my re-re-set! Enjoy it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
AG, how gorgeous is that band! Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks so pretty on your hand!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I would love to own something like that. ::)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congrats hon!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
good luck with your reset lil misfit, you're in good hands with BGD!

thanks LTP! :bigsmile:

Thanks Tuckins! I hope you have the chance to get one too!

Thanks Gypsy! Can't wait to see your beauty too!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi Asschergirl, I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I was wondering if you are still enjoying your Michael Kors watch. It looks great on you! is yours ceramic or resin? I am debating right now on getting one and the resin ones are at a better cost but I don't know if the additional cost would be worth it for the ceramic. If you are around let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi lizzyann,

Glad I saw your post :bigsmile: I'm actually wearing it right now! I got the resin one and I really love it. I wear it about once or twice a week and it's still in great condition/holding up very well (when I'm not wearing it I keep it in the box it came in). I also love the rose gold, I've been wearing a lot of browns/taupes/warm grays and the rose gold tone looks great with those colors. I didn't want to spend more on the ceramic, and those ceramics are a lot heavier. Since it's already a big watch I didn't want it so heavy that it was uncomfortable (now I wouldn't turn down a real chanel ceramic) :naughty: but for this purchase, the resin was fine.

Good luck choosing one, I can't wait to see what you get!

What metal are you thinking of getting and with crystals or without?

Oh and on another note, I bought my DH a black MK watch the Christmas before last (it's a black rubber coating over metal) and it's held up really well. Both of us have dressier watches (Raymond Weil) but love our fun white and black watches too :)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Asscher girl, you rock! I'm so glad you saw this!

I actually have a thread in hangout right now called something like "Advice on a big white watch". For the life of me, I can't make up my mind as to what I want. After seeing this thread of yours when I searched for Michael Kors watches, I actually really like the rose gold as well! Italia brought up that it is kind of dressy which is a good point. Do you wear yours casually too? I am a SAHM but I tend to be dressy casual if that makes sense - jeans and dressier tops with all my jewelry of course! Do you find it is casual enough? These are the MK watches that I've limited it down to! Let me know what you think!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael...et-watch/3190321?origin=category&resultback=0 this one is resin and is on sale. I'm thinking it's the all white version of yours.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael...et-watch/3096701?origin=category&resultback=0 is this one yours? It looks like a mother of pearl face, but in your pics it didn't look like it had mother of pearl. I really like the rose gold now that I saw yours!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael-kors-runway-ceramic-watch/3101419?origin=category&resultback=887 this one has the rose gold and it is ceramic. A new markdown price too, so I like that. Do you think I could get away with wearing this casual too?

I also like these but they are out of the budget....
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael...watch/3032359?origin=category&resultback=1034
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael...watch/3063628?origin=category&resultback=1079

Thanks for your help!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Well, I pulled the trigger and ordered the ceramic with the rose gold. I figured with the sale price it made it worth it! Thanks for your imput!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
That's awesome that you got it! Wow those are good sales right now, not telling DH that, lol! You are going to love it. I wear mine w/ jeans all the time, I don't dress up all that much and I still loving wearing the watch.

Be sure to post pics when you get it! :bigsmile: Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results