shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a rolling/trinity ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
If so, can I please see it? I am absolutely OBSESSED after I bought a cheapie one at Limited. I stare at it and play with it ALL the time. I have searched and seen a few on here, but I have a feeling more of them are hiding out. I would love to find one on SP, but I have big hands and they always seem to be small. I dont live even remotely close to a Cartier store, so I am not sure a real one from there is even an option. If I found one elsewhere, could I send it to Cartier for polishing do you think?

So, if you have one, please humor me with pics! Also, if it is a replica, how do you like it? Is it heavy? How is the sizing? I want to know everything!!

Thanks in advance!
35.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Hi Miscka,

I second your obsession. I am not fussed to spend the extra $ for the Cartier ring, so have been hovering at the rollingring.com website. I feel less than a week away from hitting purchase on this tri colour http://www.rollingring.com/Rolling-Rings-p/rolling-rings-3b3c.htm in 18ct.

I was going to post myself to get some encouragement to buy as I feel nervous. I found the e-mail response from the website to be slow or non existent and that put me off ordering before now. But I have come back around and am itching to buy. Regrettably eweddingbands only offer a 14ct version or I would buy from them without hesitation.

I'm sorry I cannot be more help to you, perhaps some kind pricescopers could help us both?

41.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s hope!! Also, this may be a stupid question, but what are the real differences in tricolor between 14 and 18? I think I read that the Cartier is 18...do you think the 18 is a softer color, if that makes any sense? Don''t know why I think that. I hope you order yours and love it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:59:56 PM
Author: Skippy123
If you do a search on rollingrings a bunch of people bought them recently and there are pictures too! Signed Pieces has a few for sale.

here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rolling-ring.59441/

Here is a pic of Lisa's and DiamondFan's
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shows-starting-grab-a-snack-and-have-a-seat.61621/page-2
Thanks Skippy!! I saw that first thread, but missed the second....I remember reading it at the time, but that was pre-rolling-ring obsession
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This is my Cartier Trinity with scattered diamonds that I bought from Signed Pieces. It is a size 52 [American size 6], which I wear on middle finger of right hand. If you can find one on SP, go for it! They are great to work with. Yes, I know this is on my left hand...easier to take pics
2.gif

ETA: It's not a light weight ring, but I find it comfortable to wear. I had my finger sized in advance and it was a size 6. For me, it ran true to size. Any other questions, just ask
35.gif

055 ab.JPG

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hi risingsun,

What a beauty!

Would you please advise, the total width of the ring and also per band?

I am deciding between the thin and med ring on rolling ring and am worried that 3 mm per band will be far to big but the 2mm band looks substantially thinner.... agh.

Help please, yours is soooo beautiful.
31.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 4:01:25 PM
Author: Steel
Hi risingsun,

What a beauty!

Would you please advise, the total width of the ring and also per band?

I am deciding between the thin and med ring on rolling ring and am worried that 3 mm per band will be far to big but the 2mm band looks substantially thinner.... agh.

Help please, yours is soooo beautiful.
31.gif
Thanks, Steel! These bands are 3mm thick. I wish I had a jeweler's micrometer to measure overall width. I think it's approx. 8mm total. It's not the same as wearing a solid band of this width, however. It has a completely different feel to it. Because the ring rolls, there is a lot of play in it, if you KWIM. I've seen pics of the 2mm bands and it doesn't give the same type of look on the hand. I would call Cartier for the exact measurements. Good luck in finding your rolling ring
1.gif

ETA: I could be way off on total width, BTW
14.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine...it''s just the plain one, no diamonds. I''ve had it forever, so it''s really banged up (as you can tell from the pictures). It''s a size 51 and if / when I wear it, I wear it on my right hand. But for the sake of picture-taking, it''s on my left.

CartierRR1.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

CartierRR2.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Cutey TT and Risingsun! I am drooling over here
18.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
So quick question for Cutey and Risingsun (or anyone who has experience)...have you ever taken yours to be repolished at Cartier? I have found a fabulous source for a second-hand one, but I was wondering if it was worth the trouble to send it to Cartier. Cartier emailed me saying that I could, but it would take 6-8 weeks
7.gif
If it makes a big difference I will, but that is a long time!! Also, not sure if this was touched on, but are the Cartier sizes what you normally wear? There is one that they have now that is 1/4 to 1/2 too big that I am tempted by. Thanks!

Steel, did you order yours??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results