color
clarity

Do you have a favorite kid?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2010 4:31:35 PM
Author:joflier
Question for the parents w/ multiple kids. Do you have a favorite? Not in a bad way, like you treat one good and the other badly. Just in general. I''ve just been dealing with some parent issues lately, and am not a parent myself. So I''m just curious.
no,both daughter are PITB
20.gif
i love them equally.
1.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
of the two dogs, I love my yorkie best. I feel guilty every single day, but I''ve had her since a puppy and we are closely bonded.

I''m almost positive my parents and grandparents dote on my sister more. I''ve had nothing but hand me down cars and she got a brand new red mustang. She gets most whatever she wants as well. I do too to an extent... but I''m expected to pay for my general expenses at least. She also never got in trouble growing up.... it was always my fault... even when she hid in my room when I had friends over...or she bit me.
20.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sad story to share.

My aunt has two kids. One boy. One girl. They are about a year apart.

Her husband treats both kids nicely -- buys them stuff, spends time with them, all that.
The 5 year old boy looked at grandma with a sad look and said "Why doesn''t my daddy love me?"

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
It''s weird. I switch back and forth. I have two daughters, 6 and 4.5. Right now, the 6 year old is the favorite and the 4.5 year old is giving me nothing but grief. But it really goes back and forth and each of their personalities are so unique. You really have a different relationship/bond with each kid.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 2 boys 11 years apart, they are like night and day, heck they dont even look alike (same Dad), one is very strong willed and stubborn (younger one) the other is very laid back and easy to get along with...I love both my boys and I would give my life to either, but I have to admit I tend to favor the older one only because he has always been so easy to get along with, the younger one really tries my patience, have to admit though he can be very sweet and loving and helpful but when he is in a mood, watch out...me and him are too much alike lol. I try to never show favortism and I treat them equally, my older son has moved out and my younger just turned 13, sure hope the teenage years are OK...he worries me!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results