shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a favorite brand of instant noodles/cup of noodles?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didnt know Maggi was an international brand till this thread

I was born in the Netherlands. I was quite young when we moved to the US and I don't specifically remember my family using it there, but I’m sure that’s where my mother first used it. I imagine she sought it out after we arrived in the states, because I know we always had here.

But now I’m curious whether the Maggi my mother found in the US was different from what she was used to in the Netherlands, and how she had reacted to that. *sigh*

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Maggi noodles seem to be catered to the local tastes, offering flavours that locals prefer. I don't know whether this also happens to Western countries but this is definitely true for the Eastern countries. Even within Eastern countries, the Maggi offering for India is different than those for SE Asia.

I don't know what Maggi noodles are, but now I want to try them. Are they sold in major chain grocery stores?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know what Maggi noodles are, but now I want to try them. Are they sold in major chain grocery stores?

Dont buy them here Screenshot_20220616-103442.png
Very plain flavours
Chicken
Beef
Chinese (but for boring white people)

they are like boring white people's noodles
i do have some in my covid/ apocalypse supplies but its going to be a very boring end of days here

Actually i am generalizing
I just discovered some maggi flavours ive never seen before like spicy chicken
Perhaps the pandemic has made them widen their offer here due to supply issues

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results