carat
color
clarity

Do you get Botox? Why or why not?

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Can you link me to the facial you use?

Here's the one I use but you can buy much cheaper ones on Amazon too that do the exact same thing it's just a mild electrical current that stimulates the muscles to tone and lift take before and after pics and you will notice the difference, One of my other Girlfriends bought one & she's a larger woman after she used it her face looked amazing everything was lifted including her Eyes they were much wider and rounder.

NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device https://amzn.eu/d/6XKqNKA

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the one I use but you can buy much cheaper ones on Amazon too that do the exact same thing it's just a mild electrical current that stimulates the muscles to tone and lift take before and after pics and you will notice the difference, One of my other Girlfriends bought one & she's a larger woman after she used it her face looked amazing everything was lifted including her Eyes they were much wider and rounder.

NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device https://amzn.eu/d/6XKqNKA

Wow cool!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the NuFace set too, I must start using it again :oops:

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
I’m 34, never had Botox. I plan to age as naturally as possible. I’m always looking for good moisturizing products though. If anyone has recommendations… I’d be interested. I wasn’t even planning on commenting on this one but it’s been good reading material for the night.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I’m 34, never had Botox. I plan to age as naturally as possible. I’m always looking for good moisturizing products though. If anyone has recommendations… I’d be interested. I wasn’t even planning on commenting on this one but it’s been good reading material for the night.

I love good stuff

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results