shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever have days....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 1:56:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
How many of you have wanted to say:

* Yes, you''re being too picky! CRAZY-style picky.

* Did you really think things were gonna change for the better AFTER the wedding?

* Bridezilla, thy name is YOU.
These made me laugh!! I was a bridezilla and I will admit to it! haha

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:03:23 PM
Author: Skippy123

* Did you really think things were gonna change for the better AFTER the wedding?

These made me laugh!! I was a bridezilla and I will admit to it! haha

Skippy, I can NEVER EVER picture YOU being a Bridezilla. You are too sweet and kind.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:05:48 PM
Author: Linda W

Skippy, I can NEVER EVER picture YOU being a Bridezilla. You are too sweet and kind.

Linda
Thanks Linda, I was, just ask my family!!! I am a perfectionist but over the years I have become more laid back thanks to my good natured hubby and age!
4.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am sure that is true TG...
28.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 1:28:36 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 9/10/2008 1:01:26 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady

Date: 9/10/2008 12:58:43 PM
Author: Linda W
Yes, I do Iwanna. I don''t answer and I refrain by biting my tongue or shutting off my computer, tee hee.

There is a poster who is an assassin as far as I am concerned.
14.gif
It''s Skippy, isn''t it?!
9.gif
lol.gif
That was hysterical.

Yes, I have days, sometimes several right in a row. What I find myself saying most is, Can you read?
HAHAHAHA, I have thought that several times today!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 1:08:45 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Oh, yes, every once in a while I do read something and think to myself ''Holy Dumbf*ck Batman''... but then I close that thread and move on...
12.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

* Forget the RING/engagement/counseling/strategies ... your guy is gay.

* Nope ... can''t see why they''d be ''just jealous''. CAN see why they''d hate you legitimately.

* Ebay or not ... how many ___ does one gal need?

5.gif
lol.gif

Actually, I''d like to post this to many people, more than saying anything. ----->
pound.gif

Skippy, I don''t believe it, you aren''t capable!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:26:26 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
You guys are hilarious... I really dislike much of the Around The World thread too, caustic caustic poison. I am so sure its Skippy who is the assassin..
11.gif
you know, we all know she has a alternative personality..
31.gif

ha ha ha ha Michelle. Yes, it is Skippy, tee hee. Her dark side pops out. ha ha ha ha ha. Yes, The Around The World thread is caustic poison, I second that.

Linda

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
You guys are hilarious... I really dislike much of the Around The World thread too, caustic caustic poison. I am so sure its Skippy who is the assassin..
11.gif
you know, we all know she has a alternate personality..
31.gif
D
I
T
T
O

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:37:31 PM
Author: fieryred33143

11.gif
31.gif
D
I
T
T
O

I am unfortunately not intelligent enough to post in the Around the World thread.... it is like a scene from peanuts.... WAH WHA WAH WAH WAH WAA WAAAA

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soemtimes I wanna say:
*did you search for this topic being asked for the hundredth time?
*are you a dumb***?
*are you really that self absorbed?
*why are you asking if you don''t care what we say?

But instead I bite my tongue and move on. I never comment on a controversial topic cause I hate to see fights and divisions.
31.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:40:10 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

11.gif
31.gif
D
I
T
T
O

I am unfortunately not intelligent enough to post in the Around the World thread.... it is like a scene from peanuts.... WAH WHA WAH WAH WAH WAA WAAAA
OMG IWPO that made me laugh so hard!

I feel the same way. I started reading through the Female VP pick and was this close to posting something until I realized I had absolutely no idea what I was talking about
15.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:42:26 PM

11.gif
31.gif
D
I
T
T
O

I feel the same way. I started reading through the Female VP pick and was this close to posting something until I realized I had absolutely no idea what I was talking about
15.gif
hehe, right me too....half the time I can''t be bothered to repeat myself 10 or 15 times.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
OOOHHHHH

How about "are you ignoring my post or is it just NOT what YOU wanted to hear?"

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:44:57 PM

11.gif
31.gif
D
I
T
T
O

It could be a really positive ''meeting'' place intellectually.. but I found after having seen attacks and been attacked myself that its just not worth my input. I deal with enough poisonous people daily, I come here because I love it and because I have common ground with so many here.. I don''t need my values attacked as well. God made us in wonderful variety, there was a reason for it. That''s my story and I''m stickin'' to it.
9.gif
I agree, too bad noone actually listens and considers the otherside of the story.

"Take off the blinders a minute and consider what is REALLY going on."

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes I wish I can just answer a question without having to give details.

"Is that so unreasonable?"
Yes.

"How is that mean?"
Cause it is.

"Do I sound like a bridezilla?"
Yes.

"Do I have a right to be angry?"
No.

"Is my FMIL a beyotch or is it me?"
It''s you.

End of story.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:55:53 PM

''Is that so unreasonable?''
Yes.

''How is that mean?''
Cause it is.

''Do I sound like a bridezilla?''
Yes.

''Do I have a right to be angry?''
No.

''Is my FMIL a beyotch or is it me?''
It''s you.

End of story.
LOL! I''m big on 5 words or less....

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 1:11:02 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Nope, never. Every thought that enters my mind is as sweet as summer fruit.

9.gif
Agreed!
emteeth.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit that many of my thoughts usually start with "grow a backbone". Grow a backbone and leave him, grow a backbone and buy your own diamond, grow a backbone and stop whining about other people, grow a backbone and have a stance on something, blah blah blah. I also realize that I can be a pain in the butt when I''m in a mood, so I''m certainly equally critical of myself.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 3:05:57 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I have to admit that many of my thoughts usually start with ''grow a backbone''. Grow a backbone and leave him, grow a backbone and buy your own diamond, grow a backbone and stop whining about other people, grow a backbone and have a stance on something, blah blah blah. I also realize that I can be a pain in the butt when I''m in a mood, so I''m certainly equally critical of myself.
LOL, I refer to it as needing a spine donor.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
One of the questions that makes me bite my lip so hard it bleeds is....

~Is this too gaudy? YES!!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:59:32 PM

Date: 9/10/2008 2:55:53 PM

''Is that so unreasonable?''
Yes.

''How is that mean?''
Cause it is.

''Do I sound like a bridezilla?''
Yes.

''Do I have a right to be angry?''
No.

''Is my FMIL a beyotch or is it me?''
It''s you.

End of story.
LOL! I''m big on 5 words or less....
I can''t even tell you the number of times I''ve typed out a response like that and then deleted it.

And ditto NEL as well. I also want to ask "Why on earth are you bringing this to a forum full of strangers when it''d be a real discussion and chance for COMMUNICATION with your partner?"

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha...well everyone is different and some people just naturally have more spine than others. I can deal with that.

The main things that bugs me about anyone is a sense of entitlement and/or playing victim all the time. Dunno...I guess I''m just a pay your dues kinda gal.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I know I have an unpopular opinion, but I guess I can''t get my head around how this thread is anymore PC than the around the world threads.
33.gif
Sure, there is no direct attacking going on here, but there has already been a post alluding to a fellow-member as an "assassin" which may not be ovious to some, but was obvious to me who that person is. Secondly, everyone is always worried about the "lurkers" over in ATW. What about the lurkers here? Is this the "warm," "inviting," "positive" environment that everyone has been making reference to in ATW? Doubt it.
To each their own, I guess.
5.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:42:26 PM

15.gif
I feel the same way, IWanna and Fiery!
The Around the World threads make me feel like an idiot.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 1:35:35 PM
I was feeling like that today.

But then I took one of my extra strength ladies pills and now I''m feeling chipper.

Days like this happen a lot more on theknot.com than they do on here. Sometimes I feel like starting a post that says: just cause everyone else on the knot is doing b-pics that does not mean that you have to do them and then bore us with 50 shots of your rear in lace.

But I don''t cause then they won''t help me do my wedding stuff
9.gif
But the ladies on BWW will help!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 3:25:24 PM
Author: luckystar112
I know I have an unpopular opinion, but I guess I can''t get my head around how this thread is anymore PC than the around the world threads.
33.gif
Sure, there is no direct attacking going on here, but there has already been a post alluding to a fellow-member as an ''assassin'' which may not be ovious to some, but was obvious to me who that person is. Secondly, everyone is always worried about the ''lurkers'' over in ATW. What about the lurkers here? Is this the ''warm,'' ''inviting,'' ''positive'' environment that everyone has been making reference to in ATW? Doubt it.
5.gif

The difference??? This thread is a bit of fun. ATW is entirely too testing of deeply rooted affliations.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 1:43:59 PM
Author: Upgradable
Go ahead, add your own. You know you want to!
The only thing I can think of is... how one time I REALLY wanted to ask someone if they had ever seen the movie Idocracy and then not say anything else
27.gif
They were posting about how they were pregnant AGAIN with the moron they are married to.
41.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 1:18:26 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 9/10/2008 1:14:31 PM
Ditto the ''every day'' answer!
3.gif
Honestly, I don''t think this thread has to take a turn for the attacking. I think its perfectly healthy to discuss frustration with repetitive or banal subject matter. We all read/reply for our own reasons ... and just like there are days when it seems like there''s no interesting news, or all bad TV or page after page of dull novel ... forums can sometimes be sources of headpoundingAIGH.

Which is why I ADORE TG''s avatar. Even now that its skinny again. Beeatch.
27.gif
I can put love handles on her if you like. It would be a more true representation of the poster. Some chins too...she needs some extra chins.
hahahahahaha!!! Thankfully the fat face was the first thing to go on me! That was SO scary!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 3:25:24 PM
Author: luckystar112
33.gif
Sure, there is no direct attacking going on here, but there has already been a post alluding to a fellow-member as an ''assassin'' which may not be ovious to some, but was obvious to me who that person is. Secondly, everyone is always worried about the ''lurkers'' over in ATW. What about the lurkers here? Is this the ''warm,'' ''inviting,'' ''positive'' environment that everyone has been making reference to in ATW? Doubt it.
5.gif
Nah, not unpopular, and I see your point luckystar and thought the same when I read it. But this thread isn''t as caustic....yet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results