shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever crave naughty food?

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I let myself indulge in every food craving, including all that is naughty- the key is in balance and moderation.

I also practice intermittent fasting.
So I never deny my body of what it wants or craves, I eat when Im hungry.

I dont eat when others make food If Im not hungry just to be polite.
I dont feel bad if I eat only a tiny portion of my meal or eat every bite.

Somedays I have one small meal & other days I want to snack all day like a bird. I truly just listen to my body and eat what makes me feel my best.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you every crave something you never let yourself have?
Nope, When I die I got my money worth!... :praise:

What good will it do me if I live to 100 if I don't eat the foods I craved for?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Omg me too!!! My first and only panic attack was when I was on PP inhibitors. I had no clue what was happening and later I connected the dots. I stopped the PP inhibitors and never had another panic attack. It was the worst feeling ever. It was like I was outside my body and it was horrible.

Jeez, horrible but I'm not surprised. One of them put me into an immediate serious depression within days. Oh, and the acid reflux didn't improve at all. Outta there!

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t label any foods as naughty. I Like just about everything. I eat what I want/like in moderation except for the foods that could literally kill me (allergies). Because I’ve never eaten them I’m not missing anything. I do tend to stress eat so I try to keep that in check.
I love veggies and simple lean foods in general. I like fruit but for some reason don’t buy a lot. I sometimes go through spells where I want more carbs but I don’t remember the last time there was bread in the house. Often when I want pasta, potatoes or serious carbs I’ll order it when we go out because like bread, I don’t have it in the house all the time and once is enough for a while.
The absolute worst thing I eat once a year or less is the La Choy Chicken Chow Mein in a can with those crunchy noodles that come in a bag. I’m pretty embarrassed about that. It’s my weird comfort food and while I haven’t bought it in 3-4 years I’ve had 2 cans during this COVID shut down.
Chocolate is life.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some strange reasons I'm not into eating chocolate candies like I used to.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Giving everyone a heads up for those who enjoy donuts. This Friday is National Donut Day.

4A9555D4-7FEC-4EE6-91C9-6454E41ABD5B.jpeg

BA7FD328-A8F8-4C1D-9664-B5BA26C6DB1C.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results