shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you care if a stone was used before?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Just me thinking late at night ... sleep deprived and all ...
24.gif

#1. Any man that I am considering shaking up
10.gif
with would already know that I would definately draw the line with being presented with a diamond e-ring that was purchased with another love/ ex love in mind, or divorce! Even if it was a 3 ct E VVS1 ... I wouldn''t do it. I wouldn''t accept the ring, and if a man tried to do this, I would seriously have to reconsider the man too!
6.gif
If my man couldn''t affoard one, I''d take a plain $100.00 band versus something that was intended for another.

To me, it is the symbol which is supposed to represent "OUR" love ... not his and anothers.

Now let say the man I am planning on shaking up with bestows upon me a diamond that he has purchased with "ME" in mind,heart & soul ... and then later .... with "FULL DISCLOSURE" that he happened to have a diamond from said previous relationship and wanted to know if I would like it if it were reset ... I would seriously have to think about it. The answer would probably be no thanks, but you can gift it to darling daughter.
11.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 4:07:51 PM
Author: Kim N

Date: 6/12/2006 3:45:57 PM
Author: jasontb
Granted with a lot of the vendors on here, you can trade up and they''ll often buy back you stone for a decent guaranteed price. So I guess if I knew that''s the case I wouldn''t really mind. Because nobody got taken to the cleaner. But the little lady would definately obect in that case because the diamond was contaminated with ''failed-redlationship-cooties''. Keep in mind though she will never upgrade her diamond. It will forever be her engagement diamond.
But if the person who brought the diamond back was just upgrading, the diamond wouldn''t have failed relationship cooties, right? (Still LOL at the cooties thing that Storm started.)
Amen on the getting taken to the cleaner thing! I want to upgrade, but jewelers want to play games. I don''t want to give my stone away for less then wholesale only to have the jeweler turn around and sell it for full, current retail. I have an amazing diamond, but I want a different one. It''s not the size I''ve always wanted though big to most people. It''s really quite frustrating! I''m not comfortable advertising it locally and having people come see it. I''ll certainly make someone an amazing deal especially since stones have gone up in price in the last few years, but it''s the security thing. We''ll see what happens....

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 6:18:36 PM
Author: fire&ice
My diamond bracelet belonged to a murderer. She accidently shot her ex-husband several times.
2.gif
Strangely enough, the bracelet does not have bad karma. It seems like from a happier time. And, it certainly is a reminder about controlling yourself.

LOL OMG

Sounds like the negative energy has been cleared from the bracelet. One can do this with anything...a little energy clearing and it''s good as new!!!!

(tips from this Reiki Master)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results