shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you and your SO go to bed at the same time?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No and no. One of us will go to bed. One of us will fall asleep in a chair. It varies as to who will do what and when, lol. We're getting old! He can fall asleep anywhere, any time, within 30 seconds. Partly due to constant jet lag from his travels. I either fall asleep early, or stay up very late. He always wakes up hours before I do too.

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Fun question! My husband still travels a lot for work, but on nights he is home, I GO to bed earlier, but not always to sleep. I would just rather read in bed than sit with him while he channel-surfs, sometimes! I am usually still awake when he comes to bed. However at that point, our two dogs (who have been sitting with him because they are firm believers in No Dog or Human Left Behind) all come to bed too. We had to get a king-size bed a few years ago (Lab and Lab mix, :) And I think our relationship is just fine :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I go to bed early, he goes late. We both like some alone time so it works well for our relationship.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost always go to bed first and am out by the time DH comes up 1-2 hours later. I work 7-3:30 and he 9-5. It works for us with the kids’ schedules. If I’m honest - I think keeping different hours wears on our relationship.

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
Yes, same time. We wake up at very different times... we're in a season with 3 children under 4 years old. The amount of sleep we get depends on who is more convincing at laying still, faking sleep, and waiting for the other to cave and go tend to whatever child is wailing over a drink, shadow, tangled bedsheets, etc. at 11pm, 2am, 5am.....:lol-2: :P2

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes almost always.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
We always used to, then we had a baby and I went to bed as soon as possible to get as much sleep as I could. Two years later and I’m still going to bed earlier because life with a toddler and full time job is exhausting. DH still goes to bed later.
Can’t say if it’s going to bed at different times or just our new hectic lives but our relationship is not what it was.
After kids...., it’s never the same.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, she is :snore: like a pig as I type! . It is 1:40 am here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results