shape
carat
color
clarity

DK Sapphire reset- 1.39 carat

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I have a long emotional history with this sapphire. I lost the diamond from my original ring and ended up claiming on my insurance. I ended up getting a sapphire from a jeweller who was a family friend and it wasn’t the best of experiences. I wanted a sapphire as I felt my original diamond had been cursed. I won’t say he ripped me off, but I think he could have done better. He was one of those jewellers who complains about people being obsessed by diamond certificates etc. Needless to say my sapphire didn’t come with a certificate! The bench was a mess and despite me sending it back several times the setting was still a mess. I wore the ring for 8 years, and I wanted the sapphire because my husband loved it and it signified his love for me.

This winter I finally plucked up the courage to ask DK to reset it (which was anxiety provoking as I’m in the UK). He was a dream to deal with. It’s a 1.39 carat sapphire (it isn't perfect, I know its not perfectly symmetrical and I have chipped it slightly); in platinum, size 6.75. Diamonds are bead set 1.3mm, 0.19ctw G/VS. I have doubted myself and wondered if it should have been 1.1mm as the halo is so bright and gives off so much fire. When it’s in darker light it looks perfect, but the diamond melee is so sparkly. I know it’s a first world problem (my diamonds are too sparkly) and I need to get used to it!

308C7169-0D2B-4480-915E-A7A98FD70169.jpeg EF133B09-7AFF-42B1-A477-01AC853BEC9A.jpeg 82983DFE-9708-40DF-A386-9F8E97A9420B.jpeg

Last edited:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring! I hope you get used to your beautiful diamond sparkles quickly ❤️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s turned out absolutely beautifully, and was worth all the angst, it’s superb.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty! And there's no such thing as a diamond that sparkles too much!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
It's so pretty! And there's no such thing as a diamond that sparkles too much!

I think its the finger coverage too, it is big, for what I am used to. I am not in a circle of friends that has 2-3 carat diamonds that cover 10mm of finger!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a beautiful reset, I hope you can finally enjoy it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very lovely.

cheers--Sharon

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore your new setting!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
I looks to be perfectly proportioned. And looks perfect on your hand. Enjoy the sparkles!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is perfectly natural for you to doubt yourself after all the heartache! I want to say that the new ring is gorgeous and you should rest easy now and look at it with new eyes, and try to put the bad past behind you. Your ring is perfect and looks fabulous on your hand. Congratulations and wear her in good health! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!! The sapphire looks an amazing colour, and it looks stunning on your hand. Congratulations on a perfect reset!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful reset, congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely worth the stress - it's beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous reset. Wear it in health and blingy bluelicious happiness.:love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is absolutely lovely! Congratulations on such a successful re-set!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's a lovely, it looks PERFECT on your hand.. it looks to be a beautiful sapphire.. Mr Klass does do magic I think!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its a beautiful ring and everything about it is perfect! I hope you love it forever!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
I love the color of your sapphire and with DK setting, it looks amazing! Hope you love it now and wear it daily.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Love the contrast of the blue sapphire against the white diamonds! Wear it in much health and happiness!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Your ring is going to be admired by everyone you come across.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the world of ideal cut diamonds!

It’s beautiful! Enjoy it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MORE PICS recently??? I’d love to see more.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never seeing the previous setting, this is gorgeous! No turning back now! Where it and enjoy it and don't feel like it is overwhelming your finger. It looks perfect on you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love this. You a a beautiful sapphire ring. Very sophisticated

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results