shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY invites and wedding thread (picture heavy!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow the pictures were great: beautiful dress, rings, shoes, invites, etc! Have a great day!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Wow Cello...
You are amazing!! Talented...with a big heart and a wonderful family. Your stories are vivid and warm my heart. Thank you so much for sharing.

Love your envelopes. Stunned you made them yourself. Your cards, your dress, your venue...everything!!!

You have a very lucky Hubbie.... Muah....

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
sorry I''m late to this thread...nut I love everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Everything looks awesome!!!
9.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the invites. I cannot believe you did all those by hand. I would go crazy!
19.gif

Good for you! Love the Chocolate brown...love the flowers...love it all! Keep the pics coming!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Awww. . you guys are too cute. Unfortunately right after I finished posting, my camera went on the fritz. So sad! There''s always the blackberry though :) I cannot for the life of me find an example of my new anniversary band. It has a floral motif, is super thin and is being made my a local jeweler. I love it, but can''t find an example I should have it later this week and I''ll take pictures of it on the blackberry and post. Once again, you guys are so cute ;-) I''m excited for the big day. It''s gonna be a bunch of fun.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I am glad I caught this thread!!! Congrats on the weight loss; you look fab! I love your dress and your DIY invites! You and your FI are adorable; good looking couple. Looks like everything is coming along nicely
36.gif
36.gif

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
awww. thanks skippy. you''re a sweetheart :)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful venues, gorgeous dress, LOVE THE SHOES, and very nice invites!!!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
so, as i reported before, my camera got destroyed at an alcohol-filled birthday party for my cousin in law. i was able to take a few pictures with it though, even though the display doesn''t work. This is by far the crappiest of pictures of my new band, but will give you an idea. hopefully i''ll be able to get a new camera soon :)

newbandterriblepictures.jpg

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
oh and not to be a total whiner, but you know that lovely calvin klein dress for my bridal shower? i felt like it was such a waste of money. my shower didn''t go well at all. i feel like an ungrateful brat, but honestly i was seriously disappointed and i let my bridal party know about it. i was going to bite my tongue, but in the end i figured that if these girls really are my friends then a.) they can handle the truth, and b.) they should be aware that i felt that it was a crock and realize that if they ever have the opportunity to do this for anyone else to make it a heck of a lot better because someone else wouldn''t say anything and just let the friendship fade. i think this might be my only "bridezilla-ish" moment, but seriously. . . .it was bad. basically i give 110% to people and i feel like they take advantage of this fact and when it comes time to do something nice for me, they don''t take it seriously at all. i can elaborate if you''d like, but yeah. i was pretty hurt.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 6:52:43 PM
Author: cellososweet
oh and not to be a total whiner, but you know that lovely calvin klein dress for my bridal shower? i felt like it was such a waste of money. my shower didn''t go well at all. i feel like an ungrateful brat, but honestly i was seriously disappointed and i let my bridal party know about it. i was going to bite my tongue, but in the end i figured that if these girls really are my friends then a.) they can handle the truth, and b.) they should be aware that i felt that it was a crock and realize that if they ever have the opportunity to do this for anyone else to make it a heck of a lot better because someone else wouldn''t say anything and just let the friendship fade. i think this might be my only ''bridezilla-ish'' moment, but seriously. . . .it was bad. basically i give 110% to people and i feel like they take advantage of this fact and when it comes time to do something nice for me, they don''t take it seriously at all. i can elaborate if you''d like, but yeah. i was pretty hurt.
Oh no! I''m sorry you were disappointed in your shower - I totally understand what it is like to go all out for your friends and not feel like they do the same for you. I''m glad you were honest with them (without being rude of course) - because I''m sure they didn''t realize and will come around and really be there for you at the wedding.

Anyways - whether the shower wasn''t great or was - at least you looked hot! That dress was great and most certainly wasn''t a waste!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results