carat
color
clarity

#TBT 'Divorce' ring

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
back to the OP...

Since I've officially come out of lurking status on this site, I thought this would be a fun thread (fun?). After my divorce, I wanted to turn my diamond into a divorce ring. I felt naked on my left hand and realized wearing something on my middle finger made me less conscious of what was missing. My son's birthstone is emerald, so the design thought behind the ring is that the marriage created my son and I am forever grateful for his presence.
The ring also symbolizes to me the strength it took to survive divorce, a baby and unemployment all at the same time.

I joke now that if I ever put a ring on my left finger again, it will have to blow my divorce ring out of the water ;-)

I'm curious to see if anybody else turned their old wedding rings into something fabulous!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What a beautiful ring!!!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Since I've officially come out of lurking status on this site, I thought this would be a fun thread (fun?). After my divorce, I wanted to turn my diamond into a divorce ring. I felt naked on my left hand and realized wearing something on my middle finger made me less conscious of what was missing. My son's birthstone is emerald, so the design thought behind the ring is that the marriage created my son and I am forever grateful for his presence.
The ring also symbolizes to me the strength it took to survive divorce, a baby and unemployment all at the same time.

I joke now that if I ever put a ring on my left finger again, it will have to blow my divorce ring out of the water ;-)

I'm curious to see if anybody else turned their old wedding rings into something fabulous!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@samranmal What an incredible ring! The diamonds look like like they 'fold over' around your finger. Such a unique design. And the green....:))
:))

Gigisdiamonds

Rough_Rock

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Your ring is nothing short of magnificent‼️ ✨✨Well I was very young. But I went to a pawn shop and made a trade. Straight across. At the time it was my only option that gave me a new ring.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Your jeweler did great work, can I ask his name? I have an idea

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results