shape
carat
color
clarity

DiDiamond, Is there something you''d like to share with the group?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrmcpa

Rough_Rock
Congrats Didiamond on your beautiful sparklies! Wear them in good health!
36.gif

Regarding the men and jewelry issue, all I can tell you guys is persistence paid off for me. My husband was one of "those" that thought (and still does) diamonds are a waste of money.
8.gif
For our 15th ann. I asked for an ering upgrade. Instead I got a Saleen Mustang.
40.gif
My DH thought nothing of dropping thousands on a vehicle but a diamond??? No Way! We have 5 vehicles not counting my sons'' truck. (Guess you can tell where HE likes the disposable income to go!) After he bought the latest vehicle I finally said, "Enough! I want a larger diamond." So for our 20th (last year) I finally got it. I had to pick it out, have it set and purchase it myself, but who cares?? I finally got the diamond I''ve always wanted.
9.gif

Finally, he''s realized that jewelry (specifically diamonds) are what I like regardless of his opinion of them. I, in turn, accept his obsession with vehicles. We have always been careful with our money, (have college funds for our kids, retirement funds set aside,etc.)so we take turns splurging on our separate obsessions. (I think he owes me a few, however.
11.gif
) Isn''t that what it''s all about? Sharing and accepting one another obsessions and all? Sometimes they come around with a little hard work and perseverance.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2005 12:45:34 PM
Author: mrmcpa

Isn''t that what it''s all about? Sharing and accepting one another obsessions and all? Sometimes they come around with a little hard work and perseverance.
I think you said that very nicely. I couldn''t have said it better myself! I''m glad to hear that he came around and indulged you in your obsession!!

And thank you!
1.gif

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Didi,

I have been a lurker for quite some time....Do you know I actually registered on PS just so could tell you..How awesomely fabulous your rings are. I''m sure you get compliments all the time..but wow..

I just got married in October and have since been bit with the diamond bug..maybe one day I''ll be lucky enough to move up to your status
emteeth.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2005 1:52:22 PM
Author: SweetPink
Didi,

I have been a lurker for quite some time....Do you know I actually registered on PS just so could tell you..How awesomely fabulous your rings are. I''m sure you get compliments all the time..but wow..

I just got married in October and have since been bit with the diamond bug..maybe one day I''ll be lucky enough to move up to your status
emteeth.gif
35.gif
Welcome SweetPink
35.gif

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Thank you..thank you...
35.gif
I am so glad I can look at all this eye candy and talk to all you wonderful gals and guys...

I wanted to post my pics of my e-ring and bands in the eye- candy forum..but my pics just come out blurry and fuzzy. Any tips on how to get the pics to come out clear? Which is better, for lighting indoors or out?

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much SweetPink and welcome to DT!
35.gif

As far as pictures go, most people use the macro button on their camera. And lighting? Well, I can only seem to get good pictures outside in the sunlight. Whenever I try to take them indoors (even with sunlight) they just don''t come out clear, yet others only take them inside and they come out awesome. Just keep practicing. You''ll get it! I hope to see your pics posted soon!

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Thanks Didiamond, for the tips...

Today is a typical NY winter day so, no sun but I am going to have fun on Saturday with my camera
face23.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/4/2005 11:52
6.gif
6 AM
Author: didiamond
35.gif

As far as pictures go, most people use the macro button on their camera. And lighting? Well, I can only seem to get good pictures outside in the sunlight. Whenever I try to take them indoors (even with sunlight) they just don''t come out clear, yet others only take them inside and they come out awesome. Just keep practicing. You''ll get it! I hope to see your pics posted soon!
Welcome to PRICESCOPE SweetPink..
21.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2005 12:19
6.gif
9 PM
Author: Colored Gemstone Nut

Date: 2/4/2005 11:52
6.gif
6 AM
35.gif
Welcome to PRICESCOPE SweetPink..
21.gif
Ack!
23.gif

I ditto CGN, SweetPink.
2.gif
You have a beautiful face, very exotic looking.
1.gif
DD, with a collection like yours, we can let you slide this time.
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
completely understandable....with all of those gorgeous sparklies blurring her vision!
2.gif
9.gif
10.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
SPink, Welcome to the funny farm! J/k!  It''s a great place to sate/stoke your diamond lust!
30.gif

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone...so glad to know that I am not the only one dreaming of diamonds!!

Thank you..Kamuelamom..that was very sweet. (
30.gif
Also secretly in love with your wedding set with it's "sneaky" prongs..as I have heard Kaylagee
2.gif
call it) Shh! don't tell Hubby..he will kill me.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I can''t believe I did that!!!!!!
emembarrassed.gif
I feel like a complete idiot!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! How embarrassing!!!!!!! Somebody needs to knock me upside the head a few times.
emfist.gif

Thanks k-mom and kaylagee for letting it slide. I promise not to ever let THAT happen again!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome SweetPink:

Congrats on your upcoming marriage. I love PS and its a great site to learn about diamonds and various gemstones, and also to make great friends!
21.gif

Lori-yellowfan (canary diamonds are my dream!)

moreismore

Rough_Rock
Didiamond, beautiful beautiful stuff!
Do you have more pics of your gorgeous three-stone ring? From the side? I am getting a three stone ring, with a 3 carat center and 1 carat each sidestones and looking for setting ideas. May I ask who made your setting? Thanks!

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Your rings are gorgeous! I love the wedding band! If I had those rings, I would be too afraid to leave the house wearing them because with my luck, someone would steal them from me. You are very lucky anyway. I am looking at a yellow diamond that''s a 1.50 cts and I am so excited! Your rings are truly magnificent.
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi didiamond,

I just wanted to compliment you on your beautiful collection! Your taste is impeccable! I cannot help but drool! Congratulations also on your 19th wedding anniversary. I hope that I will also have many wonderful years with my boyfriend. We''ve been together for 2.5 years and I feel truly peaceful and content - just turned 28 and life is great! I''m crossing my fingers that an engagement will be in the near future! We''ve been talking about different ring settings and diamond shapes. I am particularly fond of the setting with the (white) radiant cut and trillion sides. If you have the time - could you forward more photo''s of your setting? I don''t mean to impose - just totally inlove with your radiant diamond ring. Do you have side profiles and close up shots of the setting?

I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you also for your time!

All the best,

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I know it''s been said a million times, but I am in awe of your beautiful diamonds!

widget

Ideal_Rock
"Thank you so much...and welcome to DT!"

OMG! I can''t believe I did that!!!!!!
emembarrassed.gif
I feel like a complete idiot!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! How embarrassing!!!!!!!
LOL..Diane...I know this is ancient...but this is SO FUNNY! I have NO IDEA why it hasn''t happened to me!!!!
19.gif

By the way...how are you? Hope all is well. I just got back from Fla and as usual, thought of you. Haven''t made it to the Seybold Bldg yet, but someday....

Any new sparklies??
31.gif

widget

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
QUICK! SOMEONE GET THE SMELLING SALTS! I''M ABOUT TO FAINT!!!

What BEAUTIFUL JEWELERY!!! I am just green
27.gif
with envy!!! I HAVE to get my Fiance to read this thread, LOL-maybe it will inspire him
31.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
How nice to revisit this thread-Di''s diamonds are just breathtaking!
30.gif
18.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results