shape
carat
color
clarity

DiDiamond, Is there something you''d like to share with the group?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW how did I miss that 3 stone ring! Where is it, point me to more pictures!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Holy Mother of....
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif

I am rendered speechless. What magnificent rings...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
But did y''all see the square emerald eternity band? I''ve seen one in person and they are AMAZING. WOW.

Di, your rings are just beyond words. Congrats!
36.gif
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
someone call 911. I'm about to faint.

9.gif

Between didiamond and jennifer, there is just no way to choose just one queen of diamonds and Pricescope! Both sweethearts with sparklies TA DIE FOR!!!!!!! I hereby officially vote for a tie.
9.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We be needin'' to send a big ol can o'' this to Didiamond for holding out on the PS sisterhood. Congratulations for having out-of-this world gems from an out-of-this-world hubby.

94_1_b.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2005 10:26
6.gif
7 PM
Author: Matata
We be needin'' to send a big ol can o'' this to Didiamond for holding out on the PS sisterhood. Congratulations for having out-of-this world gems from an out-of-this-world hubby.
ROTF

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I don''t even know what to say. If I could just see that in person, I would die a happy girl. It is quite literally the biggest ring (on a hand) I have ever seen. Beautiful!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Simply (or not so) AMAZING!! Another beautiful addition to her amazing collection. I''m drooooooooling...
;-)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond
WOW !!! absolutely amazing collection
23.gif

i told you guys she has enough fire on her fingers to light up a city.(high voltage) make that a whole county !!!
30.gif
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh WOW a 3.94 flanked by 1c each? I am in LOVE.

Di...what size is your finger? I've gotta take notes on this one.

Jen and Di...it's time to fess up, this may need a whole new separate post. HOW on EARTH do you get your hubbies to buy you this extravagant jewelry? Well assuming you are not a Getty or similar. I mean, Greg likes to indulge my diamond fantasies and I know that when we've got the money, he doesn't mind spending it...but I don't know if I could ever HOPE to get something like a 3 stone ring (okay I know the center already existed but still) AND a 5c eternity ring in the same TWO WEEKS of my life from the same man! Or to get something PRE Christmas and then CHRISTMAS again! I really really really want to know the secret. We're only starting our marriage, so I want to make sure I get it right over the next 5/10/20 years!
31.gif

My girlfriend's brother buys his wife baubles all the time from Tiffany and our shared jeweler, she gets diamonds or something fun for EVERY occasion. We used to tease her that she needed to have her brother teach classes to our men on how to shower their women with sparklies. But after seeing these last few weeks, honestly, he's only in the minor leagues!!
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
OMIGOD, what a collection!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Come to Mama!!
emlove.gif
What a showstopper.......Lord give me strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Didi''s side stones are the size of my solitaire. I''m having a hard time comprehending all that bling at once!
30.gif

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
DIDI its breathtaking..... I wouldn''t be able to take my eyes off of it... I can''t take my eyes off of it... !!!!

NOW WE NEED A NEW PICTURE OF ALL YOUR LOVELY RINGS ON ONE HAND AGAIN TO SHOW OFF THIS NEW PIECE... until then i''ll just stay here drooling over this one.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I think that ring needs it''s own state! - a big one, like Calie or Texas.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! Thanks for posting my pic patty! My computer was acting funny yesterday when I was trying to post and I finally had to turn it off. Sorry!

I see that the link was posted so you all pretty much have the story of how I received my new sparklies. I was so excited and so SHOCKED to get two new shinies after getting the square EC a few months ago! I honestly didn''t think I was going to get any jewelry and that was okay but my darling hubby is a sneaky one!

Anyways, the three stone ring has the 3.94ct centerstone with two 1.01ct/E/VS side stones. I really wanted it in a truffle-style setting but I''M NOT COMPLAINING! It looks beautiful on my hand!!

The square EC eternity band is 5.64ctw/E/VVS. When I told him about it I said I wanted 20 point stones because I didn''t want it to look TOO big and I wanted to wear it every day. To my surprise, these are 30-31 point stones. It looks AWESOME! It''s so white and sparkly!!

Thanks for all of the wonderful compliments and I''m sorry it took a little longer to get it posted here but here goes....

Asscherband.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the new band with the square EC....

Asscherrings.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
And here is the three stone ring by itself...

RB3stonering.jpg

skimmy

Rough_Rock
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
those are INCREDIBLE...
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i just don''t know what to say............
23.gif

Heart

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/6/2005 10:43:40 AM
Author: didiamond
And here is the three stone ring by itself...

Ohh my golly!!!
30.gif
That’s to die for!!! I’m so jealous of you.
emcry.gif
I’m just luvin all your bling bling.
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didaimond

i coudn''t even afford to pay the insurance premium
6.gif
for the collection of is size.[$$)] WOW

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW I''ve gone blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Now to ask a previous question "where can I take my darling one to learn to (and be willling to) buy bling like that?"

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! I am shocked!! Seriously, I''ve never seen anything like that before. Except in People magazine on the hands of celebrities. Are you a celebrity undercover?!
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That''s what *I* want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we are talking with Jessica Simpson or something!!!!! OK fess up Di! LOL

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2005 3:20:29 AM
Author: Mara

Jen and Di...it''s time to fess up, this may need a whole new separate post. HOW on EARTH do you get your hubbies to buy you this extravagant jewelry? Well assuming you are not a Getty or similar. I mean, Greg likes to indulge my diamond fantasies and I know that when we''ve got the money, he doesn''t mind spending it...but I don''t know if I could ever HOPE to get something like a 3 stone ring (okay I know the center already existed but still) AND a 5c eternity ring in the same TWO WEEKS of my life from the same man! Or to get something PRE Christmas and then CHRISTMAS again! I really really really want to know the secret. We''re only starting our marriage, so I want to make sure I get it right over the next 5/10/20 years!
31.gif

Mara, I am just honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Di...
2.gif
Her collection is truly amazing--fantastic styles, shapes, variety and super high-quality stones. Really, really oustanding.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

As for the husbands, I think my DH goes for the jewelry because he knows I really like it and it''s EASY. Our jeweler and his staff guide him and poof! instant gift Jennifer will love.
2.gif
He still is an awfully thoughtful and loving man who is extremely indulgent of me, but I think a big part of the jewelry is convenience.Di and I do, uh, travel in slightly different circles but perhaps her husband feels the same way and the scale is just waaaaay bigger?
2.gif
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is one time when i wish i were on the waaaayyy bigger scale!!!

SLH

Shiny_Rock
What in the heck am I doing wrong????

Seriously. I LOVE your collection. My husband actually took the time to read this thread with me. You owe us an updated group shot.

princesslover

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I want it I want it I want it!!!!
3.gif

This makes me feel like mine is really really small!!! (mine is the one in the post Dirt Cheap Diamonds, Dave Atlas, Martin Fuller...LONG).

It''s absolutely STUNNING!!! Thanks for sharing...

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all! You make me feel great about my choices (I''m not always confident about the decisions I make sometimes)!!
emteeth.gif
I am very lucky that my hubby DOES listen (although, I think he tries to ignore me!) and look at the pictures I show him. I don''t know how to teach significant others how to be so generous, I guess my hubby just learned it from his father. Thank goodness for that!

IrishEyes, a celebrity? Oh how I wish! I''m flattered that you and MMM think that my collection could be on a celebrity. Sorry, I''m not Jessica Simpson...although Nick IS kinda cute, huh? LOL I''m just an average girl who ADORES diamonds! Okay, it''s more of an OBSESSION!!
emotion-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results