shape
carat
color
clarity

Did something a little crazy - Dancing Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 3:42:42 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 2/23/2009 2:35:08 PM
Author: luvbug
The saleslady said it was sophisticated in the front, party in the back. Mullet dress!!
LMAO!!!!! If only mullets were as refined as this dress!!! I love it!! It''s beautiful!!! Do you have any pics of you in it?
Hilarious. Mullet dress? Thats awesomely funny.

You and EM1 have great taste!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OOOh...I love it on you! I''m glad to see yours does that wierd front thing too. The only downside to this dress is mine totally needs to be tailored to me.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I forgot, when is your wedding date?

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Clairitek - Thank you! Gotta have a little humor in your wedding huh?

emeraldlover1 - Ya, the front needs some major work. They actually ordered the size smaller for me so hopefully that will help, but I''m sure it will have to be re-constructed I hate that! Our date is 10/23/09.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Darn it! I was kinda hoping you would wear yours before mine so I''d get to see pics of it at the reception! I got a great deal on the mari because I bought it off of pre owned wedding dresses, however, it needs some major alterations. The front, the chest is too big, and its really too long. I haven''t decided when to get it altered yet. Probably start in June or July.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I ask what kind of ball park figure you paid for it at the trunk show? I have one in my area coming up and I LOVE this dress, however, I dont have much of a dime to spare and was wondering if it was even realistic for me to show up! If you dont feel comfortable I understand!

Its beautiful!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great dress, luvbug! I love it and it looks fantastic on you even though it''s too big!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
emeraldlover1 - Sorry! I hope I get to see yours before my wedding. Dress is *hopefully* coming in at the end of July so I''ll start alterations in August. I''m so jealous you found yours on preowned!!

redrose229 - I was hoping the trunk show would be more of a bargain than it really was. They will giving 10% off so all in all the dress came in at a little over 1500$ + alterations are estimated to be another 3-500$ I was hoping for less, but really for a Melissa Sweet it''s a steal.

thing2of2 - Thanks! I can''t wait to wear it
1.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress and the back is just gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results