shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds by Lauren 2.38ct FLY in Halo

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Holllllllyyyyyy moly!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

More pics, PLEASE!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aeolianarpa|1302471358|2892774 said:
Wow, thank you all for the lovely comments, they make for some very pleasant reading! :)

Hmr_mama, LOL, I'm with you -- I don't think I've ever stalked a website more than DBL... Hopefully now I can resist (a bit hehe!).

Haven, you're right, FLY is 'fine light yellow', the first band in the 'fine' series after Z color in the normal GIA color scale. It's the only FLY I"ll ever love, I know that :razz: An aside: I've seen your beauteous new rock (and self!) and have to drool. That baby is a class-act in all dimensions!

Junebug, glamor is what I was going for with this -- to kind of balance the lower-key part of the collection. Still waiting for things to settle down before I give in to the temptation to have everything reset in micro-pave halos, :cheeky: !!

DS, I had to swing for one all-bling ring because I'm about to enter the un-chartable waters of jewellery-moratorium :saint: Hehe, the sudden price-hike kind of swept us into this. Terrible things, projected price-increases ;-)

Yssie, I am much gratified to see you appreciate the workmanship! (And I didn't think it was possible for anyone to like the ever-so opposing styles of this collection!!) Drooling Aside: I've seen your refined e-ring and they have done a gorgeous job! The undercarriage is so well defined, swoop heaven :love:

Catmom, your Kobelli masterpiece is still my holy-grail FLY ring and the inspiration for this![/b] :))

Aw, that's incredibly kind to say! I'm glad my ring could be an inspiration.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
WHy hello Sunny! :naughty: That is one beautiful ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that yellow! The ring looks PERFECT on your finger its gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I am a proud ownder of a DBL ring as well and have always thought the same about the photography. I love how detailed David's pics are, but in real life, the settings are dainty and beautiful.

That said, your FLY is SUPAFLY! I could stare at it alllll day long. Congrats on such a beauty!

dori2002

Rough_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring wear it in good health.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! The stone is amazing, and the setting looks wonderful, too.

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the kindly comments ladies, Couture you cracked me up with 'supafly' LOL! I was going with a more prosaic 'yellow stone of Texas,' so this is good stuff! :razz:

AutumnNovember your wish is my command! There's one in particular I wanted to include, a pic of the yellow gold under-basket that helps to seal in the yellowness (I know, how technical sounding!). There's one of my RBC for comparison too:

DBL FLYunder.jpg

DBL side-lit.jpg

DBL&RBC.jpg

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! But so was the other one. :tongue:

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Haha, I just HAD to say it. It was bursting out of me! I love, love, love all of your rings. I keep coming back to this thread to stare and drool!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! Congratulations.

brina_ca

Rough_Rock
The ring is absolutely amazing. Your hand is one of the most beautiful hands I have seen.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Soo sooo pretty! Will you wear your FLY as a RHR? I really love the split shank on the your halo, it looks delicate but strong since there's two shanks. Love the pictures :cheeky:

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Thanks you so much, folks! Sandy, this is destined to be an RHR, to be in (fairly rapid) rotation with smaller stones. In the initial excitement phase I'm tempted to swap things up but I know that when the dust settles I prefer a more sedate left-hand look. You're right about the shank, each split is about 1.2mm. It's a nice way to get super-delicate and safe! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results