shape
carat
color
clarity

DiamondInfo???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
Does anybody know anything about DiamondInfo.com or John Lauri? Is this a scam or is this guy legit?

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi rbjd,

I just looked at the diamondinfo.com site.

It looks ligit but how long have they been in business on the internet? Doing business on the internet is not anything like doing business in a store.

The first thing I noticed was "Todays Specials". Under that was an opal and diamond pendant. The opal was a doublet and the diamond is .08 carat. The pendent is 14 karat yellow gold. This is an item that cost under $250 selling for over $600. There is nothing special about that. You can find that in any mall store for the same price.

They are talking the talk but not backing it up with real savings. Sorry! I don't think they will last. To make it here, you have to offer a quality product and a good price and tell the truth. If you don't,you will get eaten alive.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results