shape
carat
color
clarity

"Diamondholic"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
DiDiamond, pleeeeeeze don''t forget to post pics of your collection in it''s most recent incarnation...I like to visit this thread periodically, just for a hit of sparkle crack....oh the drool...

That Princess person was so out of line. I have recently begun to inherit some very nice jewelry (my husband''s 83 year old grandmother is giving away her bling, yesssss!) and I''ve been saddened by the reaction of some people. Jealousy can cause people to be very unkind.
33.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2005 5:51:28 AM
Author: MrsFrk
Jealousy can cause people to be very unkind.
33.gif
Isn''t it the truth, Mrsfrk.
38.gif

Congrats on your recent acquisitions! Can''t wait to see!
30.gif

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
MrsFrk, you are so right. Jealousy can make people very mean spirited. When my grandmother passed away she left my sister and I some lovely diamonds one of which was a beautiful pear pendant. I wore it to a friends black tie affair and a snooty friend of theirs told everyone it was a cz and how I was just showing off. I overheard them talking about it in the women''s bathroom (yep, felt like I was in some movie and was waiting for the director to say ''cut!''). It was awful.
Jealously is truly a monster.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Didiamond could you post another pciture of the 5.10 ct. Radiant with Trillion sidestones by itself please? I am so loving that look right now!!!! Thanks!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
this is the most INSANE collection of rings. wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results