shape
carat
color
clarity

"Diamondholic"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummm, I absolutely love looking at your rings Di, there's never enough...you have the best taste, your stuff is really classy!! That yellow radiant is just a'callin my name...
2.gif
oh and your magnificent 3 stone center round ring of course...aspirations!! I'm going to cut this out and paste it to Greg's closet wall.
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DF for bumping this post. I almost forgot about it...seems so long ago and a few "changes" ago! I wish I could say that I''ve figured out how to use my DH''s new camera for a new shot but I can''t!
emcry.gif
I will try to when I get back from my trip.

As far as helping with the price increase....Say it''s not so!!!!! I personally think it''s Melania Trumps fault!!!!!!!! (Although I''d LOVE to have both her e-ring AND wedding band. I consider mine "offsprings" of hers! hehehe)

Thanks cutegrl, jenn (hey, I love your new avatar! I''m sure there''s a thread for that so I''m off to search for it! Beautiful!), Maxine and mara (I knew I heard something in the middle of the night that sounded like "take me to mara...mara, mara, mara"!
emwink.gif
). You all are so sweet!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

...i''m....speechless....your collection is STUNNING. i would LOVE to see pics of the new changes
36.gif

Ducky

Rough_Rock
Wow, your diamond collection is incredible! Do you insure every piece? If so, would you mind sharing what your insurance cost is for your collection?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2005 4:27:02 PM
Author: didiamond

mara (I knew I heard something in the middle of the night that sounded like ''take me to mara...mara, mara, mara''!
emwink.gif
).

Wow, so the chants are actually working?!
2.gif
Come to me diamonds!!
30.gif

PrincessCut81

Rough_Rock
You''re an absolute LIAR!!!! Those two bottom 3 stone rings ON YOUR LEFT HAND are from NORDSTROM collection!! lol...THIS WOMAN IS A LIAR!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2005 1:56:52 AM
Author: PrincessCut81
You''re an absolute LIAR!!!! Those two bottom 3 stone rings ON YOUR LEFT HAND are from NORDSTROM collection!! lol...THIS WOMAN IS A LIAR!!
i''am confuse
33.gif
what are you talking about?.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The Nordstrom Colllection? I dont recall them carrying any diamonds....maybe that I just becuase I never looked?
33.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
You're an absolute LIAR!!!! Those two bottom 3 stone rings ON YOUR LEFT HAND are from NORDSTROM collection!! lol...THIS WOMAN IS A LIAR!!
That's quite an accusation you're making. Does Nordstrom have the absolute copywrite/patent on them?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock

Huh ?

Way off base, PC81.

PrincessCut81

Rough_Rock
The two rings that this lady is claiming are diamond rings ar ethe exact rings that you see in NORDSTROM . THey are CZ''s. This lady must need attention, because she is claiming that the rings are real. I just wanted to point it out to all the ladies, that these rings are NOT real. I dont know about the others, but the TWO bottom three stone cushion cut stones are CZ;s. beacuse I have the same exact ones. hehe

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Princess, in my opinion, you are being very inappopriate in calling DiDiamond a liar, and in such an aggressive manner.

FYI...those three stone rings on the bottom are radiant center stones with trillion sides. That is a VERY COMMON ring style and we see them all over the place. It's not exclusive to Nordstrom's fakey ring collection. I have seen the rings you are talking about at Nordstroms and they look very similar. No one carries the patent on pairing a radiant with trillion sides, it's a STYLE of ring!

So if the mere fact that Nordstrom carries a similar three-stone ring with CZ's means that you feel it's appropriate to call out a regular PS member as an 'absolute liar'...next time, please refrain!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2005 7:11:29 AM
Author: Matatora
The Nordstrom Colllection? I dont recall them carrying any diamonds....maybe that I just becuase I never looked?
33.gif
our local store don''t carry any.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I really don''t think its funny at all to call someone a liar when you have no tangible proof what so ever.
38.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Quite frankly, many people''s stuff here could be fake...in pictures, it can be hard to tell. Who knows? So why get into it? And as others have pointed out, Di''s ring styles are copied all over the place in diamonds and sims...so who knows? I choose to believe they are real. You are entitled to your opinion--and to express it respectfully-- but your post was vicious and not in the spirit of this forum.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Here here, Jenn! (And nice new avatar by the way.....yum!)

PrincessCut81, you're new here, but if you're looking for a forum on which people flame each other with such unnecessary vitriol, I suggest you look elsewhere. Pricescope aspires to be a CIVIL venue for diamond fans, consumers, and professionals to exchange information and opinions with tact and respect. DiDiamond is a LONG-STANDING PSer (as well as a poster of similar esteem on Diamondtalk.com). Your inappropriate crazy-making is out of line and out of place here.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
You're an absolute LIAR!!!! Those two bottom 3 stone rings ON YOUR LEFT HAND are from NORDSTROM collection!! lol...THIS WOMAN IS A LIAR!!
Aaahhh....that green eyed monster surfaces yet again
38.gif
20.gif

Didiamond is a lovely lady and her posts reflect her character - perhaps YOU should think twice before accusing her of blatent misrepresentation of her large, scrumptious DIAMOND ring collection.

Heather

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/20/2005 9:34:32 PM
Author: blueroses
Here here, Jenn! (And nice new avatar by the way.....yum!)

PrincessCut81, you''re new here, but if you''re looking for a forum on which people flame each other with such unnecessary vitriol, I suggest you look elsewhere. Pricescope aspires to be a CIVIL venue for diamond fans, consumers, and professionals to exchange information and opinions with tact and respect. DiDiamond is a LONG-STANDING PSer (as well as a poster of similar esteem on Diamondtalk.com). Your inappropriate crazy-making is out of line and out of place here.
blueroses, you''re so right! Everyone is entitled to post their own opinion, but it''s important to do so with tact and respect. Pricescope is a civilised place, not a wrestling ring
29.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Didiamond is quite a lady and wouldn''t stoop so low as to refute your allegations Princess. Her stones are the real Macoy so to speak and you should think twice about making such ridiculous accusations.
11.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesscut81,

i must also jump in to say this forum is a friendly place where direct insults and personal attacks are unwelcome. would you feel welcome and comfortable posting if someone said that to you? DiDiamond is a well respected long time member and your comments were just plain mean. Please, if you don''t have something nice to say please refrain from saying it.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Amen!!! No reason to say hurtful things, ESPECIALLY if you have nothing to base them upon.

BTW, BEAUTIFUL collection, DiDi!!!! Just beautiful. You have impeccable taste!

s95

Shiny_Rock
Um, Princess, you just did us all a favor by posting that inflammatory attack. Now, we''ll all be replying and this post will just keep getting bumped to the top over and over again so that we can all easily find this beautiful collection for our own personal ogling time.

Thanks so much!!!! I, for one, appreciate your socially inept behaviour.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
PrincessCut, as others have already stated, this is a civil forum and not where one lashes out at something you do not know about for certain. I''m new, too, but I know enough to button up if I am unsure of a situation.
emotion-16.gif
Does it matter really? Let''s have positive karma brought to this forum. I truly enjoy learning of others good fortune and wish them well. Negativity breeds negativity.
face5.gif

Please consider a little self-control next time or just refrain from commenting as has been already suggested to you.

I strongly second that recommendation--for anyone, not just you.
emotion-5.gif

Remember, we are voluntarily at this site for mutual enjoyment, education and entertainment.

I hope something that anyone in this forum has suggested will assist you.
emsmile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Personal attacks are a nono
38.gif

Princess is gone...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I WISH you were a liar didiamond LOL...because they I wouldn't "hate" you and be so incredibly jealous!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

good move Leonid!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not a jewel expert just a lover, but they look real to me. l It says in the policies that for this thread, no sims, and I for one think her stuff is mind boggling. We are all here because jewelry is art to us and it gives us pleasure to admire everyone''s beautiful things. She has amassed a stunning collection over many years and I am sure she deserves every sparkly one! My question is how on earth does she decide what to wear on a given day? They are all stunners. She certainly gives inspiration to all us diamond/jewel addicts!!!
emteeth.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2005 9:51:46 AM
Author: Pricescope
Personal attacks are a nono
38.gif

Princess is gone...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That was soooo not kewl, but I couldn''t even post to say so until now.

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
I am in awe of your diamond rings didiamond!!! They are just truly beautiful! I can only dream of having a collection such as yours!!!!!

I have a radiant and trillion ring that was my MILs so I''m not sure why that princess person thought they were fake? Personally I think she was just jealous!!! Well good riddance I say to her.

I''m very new and I''m just here to dream and lust over all of the rings everyone posts! I hope one day soon I can post my ering!

Thanks for sharing didiamond! Feel free to share some more and if you ever feel the need to get rid of some, I will gladly take them off your fingers...ehem...I mean hands!!!! LOL!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Ouch! That was mean and hurtful! I''m sorry I wasn''t here to defend myself but I would like to thank each and everyone of you for speaking up. Your words were very kind on my behalf.
1.gif
And Leonid....thank you!

I wish there weren''t such mean spirited people in the world but unfortunately sometimes our paths will cross. I understand that people have their own opinions and that''s fine. They don''t know me and I don''t know them. I''m just glad I have friends here that I can share my passion with.

Again, THANK YOU all! It really means a lot to me.

Enough said............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results