shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Wholesalers

Crislyn

Rough_Rock
Hello, on the hunt for reputable diamond wholesalers to purchase a 2.5-3.5 radiant loose stone diamond. Not having any luck with local jewelers & shopping in “Covid world” it’s becoming difficult!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If they are selling to you then they are not a wholesaler.

Have you tried James Allen, Blue Nile, or Adiamor?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Agreed 100%.

Crislyn

Rough_Rock

Well I should re phrase that statement! I have looked at local private jewelry stores & they don’t have the inventory I am looking for. Plenty of rounds but radiants & ovals in the carat range I am looking for are scarce. Also what they do have is extremely overpriced hence why I rather purchase through a wholesale if possible.

I have looked at Blue Nile & they don’t always have the images of the actual diamond. Will definitely check out your other recommendations, thank you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Crislyn I would definitely look at the retailers listed above, and make sure to click on the button indicating that you only want the search results to show diamonds that have pictures. That should help narrow it down (at least on blue nile). Another vendor to look at is B2C jewels.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
ID Jewelry is another recommended vendor located in NYC

Quick question. I know true "wholesalers" wouldn't sell to the public. Is there a name for the (trusted) vendors who sell mostly online? Do we just refer to them as online vendors?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you give us an idea of your budget and desired specs we can show you what's out there.

Edit...ignore any listing without a photo.

marrduk24

Shiny_Rock
If by wholesaler you mean someone who has large inventory and good prices, then JA will fit the bill. However most of their inventory is virtual. It’s the same for B2C, BlueNile, US Certed Diamonds. I put all of them in largely one class. Though Blue Nile I find has the least competitive prices. All of these vendors are on Pricescope and you can use Pricescope search function.

Then there are vendors like ID jewelry in NYC. Their inventory is virtual as well but they can call diamonds in and inspect it for you. They can also provide you with additional images such as Hearts & Arrows, Idealscope etc. I personally think they can get you a close to super ideal diamond and slightly lower prices.

Finally you have Whiteflash that people here love. They have a relatively large inventory of super ideal diamonds with exceptional service.

skich

Rough_Rock
Hello, on the hunt for reputable diamond wholesalers to purchase a 2.5-3.5 radiant loose stone diamond. Not having any luck with local jewelers & shopping in “Covid world” it’s becoming difficult!

Hi Crislyn! Are you looking for a lab or mined diamond? Sorry if you’ve already mentioned it somewhere, I’m new to PS and still getting used to the forum! :)

Crislyn

Rough_Rock
Hello, I am looking for a mined diamond! Prefer a fancy shape like an oval, cushion, or radiant!

Crislyn

Rough_Rock
If you give us an idea of your budget and desired specs we can show you what's out there.

Edit...ignore any listing without a photo.

Looking for a stone with large specs either oval or radiant in the 3-4 carat range under 35K.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results