shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis bracelet for everyday wear?

Diamond_Dog

Rough_Rock
I wear my 5ctw 3 prong bracelet most days and I love seeing the line of sparkles on my wrist.
Just my opinion, it’s a lovey daily wear size, not too big or small. 2978C467-D8F1-4876-A153-791C50764B10.jpeg

That's beautiful, I see 3 prongs seem to be the most popular on this thread. I've always loved the 4 prong look, but I certainly have a new appreciation to 3 prongs!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
81FD3B63-7C42-40E1-99CE-21FAF82A2618.jpeg 3 prong WF size 7.5. 3cttw
I think 3-5 CT’s would be perfect. Unless you live in Beverly Hills!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I went to Diamondhouse in Antwerp to choose my EC, I met Nadine who was my main contact, and could not stop admiring her diamond tennis bracelet.

I estimated each stone was about 0.5ct each, very sparkly, just TDF!

And it was not the only diamond bracelet that she was wearing!

Good to be in the trade I guess!

DK :lol-2:

Diamond_Dog

Rough_Rock
I bought a 12pointer (4.76tcw) many years ago & it got worn rather frequently & I subsequently gifted it to my daughter on her 21st birthday. Dh then bought me a 12tcw & sad to say I don’t quite find occasion to wear it. I hate it when in-laws or relatives start questioning ( on price) or judging me. I normally wear it out alone or with own family..... It is deemed too flashy for hanging out with friends who aren’t really into jewelries too.

Yup I hear you @lucida818 I sometimes get a bit self conscious when I'm wearing my bling around my in-laws too. I work hard for my money so I like to treat myself occasionally, but I feel like they think it's a waste of money :cry2: Never mind, that's why I love this website haha! :kiss2:

Diamond_Dog

Rough_Rock
When I went to Diamondhouse in Antwerp to choose my EC, I met Nadine who was my main contact, and could not stop admiring her diamond tennis bracelet.

I estimated each stone was about 0.5ct each, very sparkly, just TDF!

And it was not the only diamond bracelet that she was wearing!

Good to be in the trade I guess!

Woah....0.5 each stone? It must have been at least 15 carats! I wouldn't have been able to stop staring!! :lol::lol::lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah....0.5 each stone? It must have been at least 15 carats! I wouldn't have been able to stop staring!! :lol::lol::lol:

I could not help except to stare at it whenever she was insight I can tell you!

team pandas

Rough_Rock
I wear my 5ctw 3 prong bracelet most days and I love seeing the line of sparkles on my wrist.
Just my opinion, it’s a lovey daily wear size, not too big or small. 2978C467-D8F1-4876-A153-791C50764B10.jpeg

I love your tennis bracelet and the 3 prongs

Do you know how many points each stone is? Ive got tiny wrists but love the look and size of yours

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your tennis bracelet and the 3 prongs

Do you know how many points each stone is? Ive got tiny wrists but love the look and size of yours

Thank you. I’ve also got small wrists, each diamond is 11 points and from memory there’s 45 diamonds, bringing total carat weight to just under 5ctw. My bracelet is 6.5 inches long. Hope that helps.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought a 12pointer (4.76tcw) many years ago & it got worn rather frequently & I subsequently gifted it to my daughter on her 21st birthday. Dh then bought me a 12tcw & sad to say I don’t quite find occasion to wear it. I hate it when in-laws or relatives start questioning ( on price) or judging me. I normally wear it out alone or with own family..... It is deemed too flashy for hanging out with friends who aren’t really into jewelries too.

this post makes me feel sad
have you worn it in the last month since you posted this ?
just to make yourself happy

team pandas

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I’ve also got small wrists, each diamond is 11 points and from memory there’s 45 diamonds, bringing total carat weight to just under 5ctw. My bracelet is 6.5 inches long. Hope that helps.

Thank you!! That's so helpful. Too bad I'm not in USA (assuming you are there). I'll look tor a local jeweller to make something like yours. It would be the perfect length too

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd love to get a 5 - 6ct or larger tennis bracelet someday. :love: With a matching tennis necklace. :lickout: I opted for a station bracelet. Each station is 13 points. The bezel bumps up the size another 1mm or 2 which is nice. LOL IDJ made it & they cast the bezels cause I was not a fan of the regular shallow diamond by the yard style bezels which are known for poking culets. Needless to say, it is extremely effortless to wear from casual t-shirts/shorts to a fancy dinner out. My bracelet is quite long at 8" & has 23 stones. You could do less stone but maybe go for .15's - .20's? It does flip but as fast as it flips, it flips right back. It doesn't bother me. The pic I've attached is with a ring I've owned in the past. The watch goes well with my bracelet. I have to be honest, I do wear my bracelet on my right wrist most of the time but on occasion when I want my wrists to really bling out, I wear them together. LOL A large, heavyweight lobster clasp with large trigger is a good idea. Makes it easier to put on by yourself.

Watch-Ring-Bracelet-1.jpg

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! That's so helpful. Too bad I'm not in USA (assuming you are there). I'll look tor a local jeweller to make something like yours. It would be the perfect length too

Hi @team pandas :wavey:
I’m actually in Australia, when I priced tennis bracelets it was still heaps cheaper buying online from USA including duties and GST.
I was initially wary of buying online, but after reading reviews and chatting via email, I was comfortable to make my purchase from IDJ.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd love to get a 5 - 6ct or larger tennis bracelet someday. :love: With a matching tennis necklace. :lickout: I opted for a station bracelet. Each station is 13 points. The bezel bumps up the size another 1mm or 2 which is nice. LOL IDJ made it & they cast the bezels cause I was not a fan of the regular shallow diamond by the yard style bezels which are known for poking culets. Needless to say, it is extremely effortless to wear from casual t-shirts/shorts to a fancy dinner out. My bracelet is quite long at 8" & has 23 stones. You could do less stone but maybe go for .15's - .20's? It does flip but as fast as it flips, it flips right back. It doesn't bother me. The pic I've attached is with a ring I've owned in the past. The watch goes well with my bracelet. I have to be honest, I do wear my bracelet on my right wrist most of the time but on occasion when I want my wrists to really bling out, I wear them together. LOL A large, heavyweight lobster clasp with large trigger is a good idea. Makes it easier to put on by yourself.

I absolutely love your bracelet @ccuheartnurse, if I was looking at another diamond bracelet I would want one just like yours :kiss2:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ccuheartnurse that is divine, I love it!! I'm waiting (im)patiently for a DBTY to arrive from the US and seeing your bezel set beauty makes me want it to arrive yesterday!

@Sparkles88 I know I've gushed over yours before, but I just absolutely love it, the size is PERFECT. Your bracelet is what mine wants to be when it grows up! :mrgreen:

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
this post makes me feel sad
have you worn it in the last month since you posted this ?
just to make yourself happy

Hi hi [USER=109558]@Daisys and Diamonds, it was so sweet of you (smile smile smile) really! I am afraid not, lol.....as we are in lockdown & I am homebound all the times except for grocery buying. With the mandatory mask wearing & hand sanitizing stuff, I just become “blingless”. I belong to the type who doesn’t wear any jewellery at home, not even Ering or band, lol

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi hi [USER=109558]@Daisys and Diamonds, it was so sweet of you (smile smile smile) really! I am afraid not, lol.....as we are in lockdown & I am homebound all the times except for grocery buying. With the mandatory mask wearing & hand sanitizing stuff, I just become “blingless”. I belong to the type who doesn’t wear any jewellery at home, not even Ering or band, lol

im so clumsy im scared ill damage it
i should be wearing mum's pearls but they baddly need restrung
if i worked next to you ....2m spacing of course - i would be pleading for you to wear some bling - just to brighten my day
i had a very old customer who would shop with her husband, well he did the shopping and we did the talking - when she got a new ring we both took so much pleasure in her showing me

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is the 2ct from WF and it’s a pretty accent for my watch or other bracelets. I can put it and wear it for months at a time. It just becomes a part of me : ) I am a fan of subtle and casual, but even the 2ct is showy with the ACAs.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies for the lovely compliments. I love this site for so many reasons but the best part is bouncing ideas around that may help put together a cherished piece. Here is a thread about everyday bracelets. My "I have to have that" came when Athenaworth posted her bracelet from Blue Nile. I kept that picture, & finally the day came I could make my dream happen. :) The thread is from 2012. But as you can see, a classic look is timeless.

And of course, I kept this pic from another post. LOL

BlueNile--athenaworth.jpg

ic_blingbling

Rough_Rock

May I ask where your bracelet is from? I’m looking for 3 prong as well but the ones I saw online make the diamond look odd shape and not round....Yours is the perfect setting I am looking for! Looks so good

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
May I ask where your bracelet is from? I’m looking for 3 prong as well but the ones I saw online make the diamond look odd shape and not round....Yours is the perfect setting I am looking for! Looks so good

Hi @ic_blingbling
Thank you. Sure, my tennis bracelet is from IDJewelry.
From memory they have 2 different 3 prong settings, I asked for the one with less metal showing because I wanted the diamonds to really stand out. It’s delicate, but well made.
Good luck!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @ic_blingbling
Thank you. Sure, my tennis bracelet is from IDJewelry.
From memory they have 2 different 3 prong settings, I asked for the one with less metal showing because I wanted the diamonds to really stand out. It’s delicate, but well made.
Good luck!

I will dare bugging you as well since I am likewise considering their bracelet. 5ctw like yours. How do you like their SI1 clarity (presuming that is what you have as that is what seems to be a common combination with IDJewlery - F/SI1?)

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I will dare bugging you as well since I am likewise considering their bracelet. 5ctw like yours. How do you like their SI1 clarity (presuming that is what you have as that is what seems to be a common combination with IDJewlery - F/SI1?)

Hi @daisygrl
It’s no trouble at all, I’m more than happy to help and answer any questions. You’re right, I asked for PS quality stones which are F\G SI stones, excellent cut. You pay a little bit extra for PSQ as IDJ vet the stones to make sure they aren’t any dark inclusions.
I know they aren’t super ideal but I didn’t want to pay extra for what I couldn’t see, plus I got a larger carat weight for my budget. The stones are super sparkly and have lots of fire, even for their size, 11 points each. I can’t see any inclusions just a line of bright sparkles :love:.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for IDJ's 'Pricecope quality' diamonds! My tennis bracelet is the baby sister of @Sparkles88 's stunner (mine is 3ctw, 6 pointers) and I wouldn't have bothered paying for ideal cuts in this size, as these are incredibly sparkly and completely eye clean.

@daisygrl just be very clear with your expectations, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with IDJ!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @daisygrl
It’s no trouble at all, I’m more than happy to help and answer any questions. You’re right, I asked for PS quality stones which are F\G SI stones, excellent cut. You pay a little bit extra for PSQ as IDJ vet the stones to make sure they aren’t any dark inclusions.
I know they aren’t super ideal but I didn’t want to pay extra for what I couldn’t see, plus I got a larger carat weight for my budget. The stones are super sparkly and have lots of fire, even for their size, 11 points each. I can’t see any inclusions just a line of bright sparkles :love:.

Thank you so much for the feedback! I am having the same exact dilemma as I could have platinum bracelet but 3.80ctw from elsewhere (not superr-ideal either) or 5ctw from IDJ in 14k WG and, I must admit, I am intrigue by the large stones. I think I might pay extra for VS clarity. I am very picky when it comes to my e-ring and its quality, but these mini ones... I am ok with "just" an ideal quality. Lol.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for IDJ's 'Pricecope quality' diamonds! My tennis bracelet is the baby sister of @Sparkles88 's stunner (mine is 3ctw, 6 pointers) and I wouldn't have bothered paying for ideal cuts in this size, as these are incredibly sparkly and completely eye clean.

@daisygrl just be very clear with your expectations, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with IDJ!

Good to know. Thank you, that is re-assuring. Oh, they already know how specific I am. lol.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love yr bling ensemble! :kiss2:

May I ask: roughly how much is the tennis bracelet. If you don't feel comfy sharing, not to worry:)

How big is yr Rolex? How big are yr wrists?

I am in the market for both and am trying to figure out what size and how much to spend.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that I have a 5cttw diamond bracelet in WG with bezel set stones, I find myself continue with wearing the Berricle one on a day to day basis, for fear of damaging the real one.

DK :))

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that I have a 5cttw diamond bracelet in WG with bezel set stones, I find myself continue with wearing the Berricle one on a day to day basis, for fear of damaging the real one.

DK :))

I’ve been doing the same thing! :lol:
It’s no fuss, I don’t have to baby it, hardly take it off even when going to the gym or showering, it’s left on.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been doing the same thing! :lol:
It’s no fuss, I don’t have to baby it, hardly take it off even when going to the gym or showering, it’s left on.

Yup, I do washing up wearing it, along with my Nomination bracelet and the Berricle DBTY bracelet, no babying whatsoever!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results