shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond studs - what size?!?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
The 7.5mm gets my vote, based on the pics.
It looks balanced to me. But, DSS does set in!!!
like Diamondseeker says/ gotta be careful about depth of the stone, to make sure it doesn’t sit too tall on the lobe and cause it to droop. However, I have seen backings thst can help earrings minimise the droop. I can’t seem to find thst link now. It’s basically a big flat plastic backto the earring.

Can’t wait to see what the images are from aOwd

AMRose

Rough_Rock
I prefer the 7.5 on you, but if your husband said, get whatever size you’re comfortable with- then go bigger!
Please tell me where you will be searching for OEC studs. I’d like a pair too but smaller than what you’re looking for.

Adam at OWD has been wonderful! He has all sizes so reach out to him when you’re ready to buy.

AMRose

Rough_Rock
Wait....did you actually write on your cheeks?
If so, that I think is a first on this forum! LOL

I had to write on the pics right away so I didn’t forget which pic was what size. Should I tattoo the final choice? :P2

AMRose

Rough_Rock
Okay, here is a video of the 7.4 mm pair while I wait for more options.

7.4 mm OEC pair

(Hopefully that works. The video didn’t seem to upload as clear as it was in the text Adam sent.)

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, here is a video of the 7.4 mm pair while I wait for more options.

7.4 mm OEC pair

(Hopefully that works. The video didn’t seem to upload as clear as it was in the text Adam sent.)

Those are amazing? Are they contenders?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly- normally I’d say as big as possible (which I’m still not against..). My reasoning is this- the 7.7- 7.8mm looks huge on your beautiful petite ear lobe. The 8.1 looks awesome- as well - but I think they may not look as authentic? I would propose a bezel jacket (I’m sure one could be made) w a beading bezel in platinum to add extra size if would like. I would spend the difference in budget for the Best possible cut and color I could get. Sparkly diamonds look the biggest in my opinion. Honestly- whatever you decide- will be stunning!!! Cannot wait time see. PS. Adam has a ridiculous inventory and he owns them as well! His pricing is less than listed on website. Good Luck!!!

AMRose

Rough_Rock
Here are 2 videos of the 7.8 mm pair. They are just what I asked for as far as size, color, and depth on the shallow side so they don't stick off my ears too much. They match really well too.

I think these are it! But I will of course take comments from those with better eyes than me.

I don't really feel the need to see these in person before setting them - can't imagine not liking them in person - but if that's a bad choice, let me know ;-)

Specs: 1.90 J VS2 & 1.83 J VS2 - 60.5% depth - 49% table

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here are 2 videos of the 7.8 mm pair. They are just what I asked for as far as size, color, and depth on the shallow side so they don't stick off my ears too much. They match really well too.

I think these are it! But I will of course take comments from those with better eyes than me.

I don't really feel the need to see these in person before setting them - can't imagine not liking them in person - but if that's a bad choice, let me know ;-)

I like the faceting on the 7.8 pair better then the 7.4s

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

Those are so gorgeous!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, those 7.8s are great. Get them now. lol

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair!!

And hey, if one day you do decide you'd like to go bigger, I don't think you'll have too much trouble selling these stones ::)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 7.8 pair, yes! They are GORGEOUS! Huge and sparkly! Cannot WAIT to see the finished product!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pulled the trigger on the 7.8mm pair! Diamond studs in process. Cannot believe it was this fast!

I just saw Adam posted this on IG! They are really amazing and can’t wait for photos

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results