shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond studs online!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a pair of diamond studs - round cut, 0.75 ctw, likely H/SI (which, from my research, should like nice set in white gold). Unfortunately, my budget is a little low for what I'm looking for - just about $1000, although a little less would be ideal. I've searched a bunch of the pricescope vendors online - ID jewelery ($930) has something pretty close as does James Allen ($1200 total). Of course, these are non-certified diamonds but from reputable places. Any suggestions?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Ditto that. I have a pair of the 4 prong ones and they are top notch.

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the guidance. A careful look at my budget revealed some possible big expenses in the next few months, so my budget took a little hit. I decided that while I really did want them NOW, this probably wasn't going to be my last/nicest pair of diamond studs. I ordered a pair from ID jewelry and they look LOVELY on. I've had several compliments. ID jewelry has a fantastic upgrade policy, so I'm thinking in a couple years (probably after I finish my residency in 2013) I may upgrade.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I bought some expert select studs on Whiteflash yeas ago. Great quality and customer service. Another PS vendor I have worked with is IDjewelryonline. Very nice people and good prices.

noobiediamond

Rough_Rock
Are the whiteflash ready to go cut H&A style? If they had a cert would be AGS0 cut too?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results