shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Stud Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rjlech

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I could use some advise from the group on the purchase of diamond stud earrings for my wifes 40th B-day gift. I have been looking on-line at all the the big name jewelers that are familar to everyone here. My budget is 2k. From what I''ve been reading, diamond stud earrings are more forgiving as far as clarity goes, while the cut should not be compromised. Accordingly, I am looking at tw. diamonds in the .9 carat range, G-H color, SI1-2 clarity and ideal to very good cut. Does this sound like a reasonable approach? Which of these parameters would you up or downgrade if a comprimise is needed? Any input is appreiciated.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I think you should have no problem getting an "ideal" cut set of diamonds in that color and clarity range for your budget, including mountings and any setting fees.

I personally worked with Jon @ Good Old Gold and he hooked me up nicely. But with that size, you can work with any of the big vendors here and put a great set of studs together!

Good luck and let us know how you do!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results