shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Diamond Solitaire Bezel Pendant from Quest!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
oh WOW! i''ve been searching for a bezel pendant myself, but yours is the best one i''ve seen. i absolutely adore the miligrain! congrats on your necklace...when can we see some neckshots?
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love this!!! GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy!!!
36.gif
36.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Ok guys, took some neckshots today, although they are not the best. I''m also going to include one more closeup to show the inside milgrain, just because I love it so much!

Thanks to all for the sweet comments, and for looking!

k9pen5.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Neckshot

k9penneck.jpg

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pendant!!!
30.gif
30.gif

torontogal

Rough_Rock
Looks very very nice on your neck. The milgrain adds a great accent and especially like how the chain goes through the bezel versus most bezels with 2 bigger ring enchors on each side that destroys the clean look. Well done!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty pendant; it looks marvelous on you too.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYGOSH!!! It is GORGEOUS! Perfect pendant, absolutely stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love Quest and I totally agree - Pete is awesome!

BTW, did Quest source the stone for you, too, or did you already have that?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the milgraining! It is beautiful and looks lovely on you. Congrats.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just beautiful. Love the milgraine. Makes me wish my bezel pendant was in white gold, too, but WG was so not in 15 years ago when I had it set...Future project?

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Stunning pendant! I love the milgrain
30.gif
aaannd can I just say that I also love your e- ring too. It''s such a gorgeous solitaire. I came across it while searching for MM. It''s beautiful!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love your pendant. It looks lovely on you. BTW, your doggie is way too cute in your avatar.

Krista Williams

Shiny_Rock
This necklace is absolutely stunning The link for Quest doesn't work, is it a local business or an online business? I've been looking for a necklace for a long time, but have never seen what I want... this is exactly what I want...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This necklace is absolutely stunning The link for Quest doesn't work, is it a local business or an online business? I've been looking for a necklace for a long time, but have never seen what I want... this is exactly what I want...

Quest Jewelers is located in Fairfax, VA. Google them and you'll find their website. I have friends who have used them and been very pleased!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results