shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond search

ST

Rough_Rock
Is there anything more difficult then buying a diamond, maybe except a house? (haven't hit real estate yet)

E B

Ideal_Rock
ST|1297888376|2853315 said:
Is there anything more difficult then buying a diamond, maybe except a house? (haven't hit real estate yet)

It doesn't have to be! Have you convinced your girlfriend yet? :cheeky:

Do you remember how much the wedding band she liked at the jewelry store was?

ST

Rough_Rock
She has mentioned buying the diamond online but the setting and band from my new dealer. Before I go this route, I want to see if he can get me anything better then what he found yesterday. I do trust this guy more, since he is a family friend.

ST

Rough_Rock
E B|1297888676|2853324 said:
ST|1297888376|2853315 said:

It doesn't have to be! Have you convinced your girlfriend yet? :cheeky:

Do you remember how much the wedding band she liked at the jewelry store was?

The band that she liked at the first store was .40ct and cost was $600. But I am not going to deal with them anymore because they upset me last night.

The new bands that I found yesterday that are similar are around $800. I'll have to double check that number and the tcw.

ST

Rough_Rock
I have compared prices and styles of the setting and band that she likes with James Allen and Eternity Diamonds and so far, ED has given me better prices. I am checking White Flash now.

This is just in case I go all online

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I think those two would be really pretty together!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shallow pavilion, probably will have obstruction issue.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ST if you are concerned with buying online then perhaps it is better to go with a vendor who provides images and IS images of their diamonds?

ST

Rough_Rock
Question: If we are looking for a .75 ct center stone, would channel setting and bands add or take away from the stone because of its size?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ST

Rough_Rock
What's another way to tell if the diamond has leakage without an ideal scope? Is there a way?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

slg47

Ideal_Rock
BGD is a good place to buy from. this is a virtual stone (meaning BGD does not physically have it) but they could call it in and evaluate it for you (you may be out shipping charges if you decide not to keep it). however, specs look good, so it might be worth calling in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results