shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Info Overload

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
A quick update on this - I ended up pulling the trigger on the 1.51 ACA and we had a short timeline to get something put together and shipped. Picked everything up this morning and thrilled with how everything turned out.

A huge thank you to @Vera W and Michelle at WF who were super helpful throughout the process and kept me updated every step of the way and ensured that it made it out on time. With a short timeline and requests on customizing a setting they were incredibly helpful even going so far as to give me a heads up on the possibility of a shipping delay before anything went wrong and going above and beyond to ensure it hit the deadline and made it out the door on time - Vera was in constant contact and made me feel much more comfortable and confident as I anxiously awaited the notification that it had shipped.

My photography skills are certainly not great and my iphone picturesI don't think do justice to what I see in real life. I'll be back with better photos once I get a chance to present it to her and figure out how to take better ones.
IMG_1263.jpg

Also thanks to @sledge, @OoohShiny, @ccuheartnurse, @beardog, @kmoro and @Matilda for the input/tips on picking a stone and reassurance throughout the process! View attachment 667281 View attachment 667283 View attachment 667284 View attachment 667286

@jmr928 You are most welcome! It is always my pleasure to be of assistance. (even if we make you sweat for a minute or two.) ;)) Thanks so much for your kind words. We are happy to learn you are thrilled. You picked a beauty. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results