shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond GIA cert

jpreynol

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Anyone please give me your thoughts on this diamond. I am told its eye clean and the HCA is excellent. Please let me know any issues or if you think it may not be eye clean.

1205945904.jpg

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi - it's impossible to tell from a certificate if an SI stone will be eye clean - - if you'd like other members to give their opinion, you should see if you can get some images that you can post.
Good luck

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
With a diamond that size, I can't imagine it would be eye clean to me. There is a lot of stuff on that map.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Can you get images? What is their definition of eye clean? :wavey:

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
I am farrrr, far from an expert.

Agree with what I know from my history of my own PS experiences. Impossible to tell. I agree.

I can say, I bought a 2.18 SI2 and the GIA looked just as "messy" as yours. It scared me. 1.8 HCA....there is a tiny spec that can be seen when studied close...very close (or when I run it under the faucet after cleaning...sparkle blocked).

She sparkles like nobodies business!! Diamond needs to be evaluated by a trusty seller in hand. Or you need to evaluate it with a reasonable return policy. I chose this messy diamond over prettier GIAs that were 200% eyeclean.

GL :)

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Unless it's under $20k and eye clean I'd probably pass.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't even consider a diamond with that low a crown. Seriously.

32.5 is too low.

jpreynol

Rough_Rock
Enclosed are the images I have.

Please let me know if worth it to purchase.

7710223_idealscope_image.jpg 7710223_real_image.jpg 7710223_aset_image.jpg

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you get some promising replies! I can't really comment as I said earlier. I'm ok w SI1.... Hopefully others will chime in.... does not look like there's a lot of leakage but again I am a novice at all of this. I do agree with under the $20,000 mark though. That seems reasonable based on what I paid for my SI2, 2+,H, xxx HCA1.9.

Thoughts PSers who know?

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy is a smart on BTW. Doesn't like the crown I think it's worth listening for sure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results