shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Flex Bangle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I looked at the picture but not the video. I don''t have an answer for you though.
I do know that Whiteflash has a flex ring and they shared with me it was quite durable.

Magic_Stick

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply.

I like the style bracelet, but I am afraid it would break over time so I am a little leary in purchasing this style bracelet. By any chance, do you have the link to the ring you refered to? I did a search on whiteflash.com but I couldn''t find a flex ring.

thanks again!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
It sounds very comfortable...do they have a good return policy?

WF Flex Ring

Magic_Stick

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 11:37:46 PM
Author: Jelly
It sounds very comfortable...do they have a good return policy?

WF Flex Ring
shopnbc? Yeah, they have a great return policy. I never had a problem with them.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
My jeweler carries a flex bangle just like that in WG and I LOVE it - in fact, it was one of the first items I ever put on my store wishlist. It feels very secure on and also very comfortable. I also like how it fits a little more snug than a tennis or a bangle. Unfortunately, I can''t tell you how long-term wear is because I''ve only tried it on in the store.

Magic_Stick

Rough_Rock
thanks for the replies everyone. I think I am going to stay away from this style bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results