shape
carat
color
clarity

"Diamond expert" told me to stick to measurements only...

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Re: "Diamond expert" told me to stick to measurements only..

Clearing up any misinformation here:

We never dropship, every diamond is inspected by an in-house gemologist here in NYC and we are opening up a gemology department in India so we can inspect diamonds before they reach our NYC HQ.

**edited by moderator to comply with our policies**

This is part of our 0 inventory model as well. This allows us to hand select side stones for center diamonds (making every ring uniform), and being highly selective in such endeavors.

I've personally hopped on airplanes to hand deliver diamonds and rings on numerous occasions. Recently, FedEx had been failing to deliver packages on time to our clients, so instead of risking a PriceScoper's Mexico proposal plan, I hopped on a plane to meet him and personally hand deliver the ring to him.

**edited by moderator, please abide by our policies**

Personally that is my motivator :)

RockyRacoon

Brilliant_Rock

JoshuaNiamehr|1424793957|3837490 said:

You have not cleared up misinformation.

My main point of contention is that you have never seen an SI1 under 2.5ct that is not eye-clean from 6 inches.

This means one of two things:
1) You have not seen enough diamonds to use your anecdotal experience as representative of the marketplace
or
2) You are intentionally misleading consumers

There are diamonds under 2.5ct that are not eye-clean. Period. Just because you have not seen them does not mean they do not exist. Have you seen the shroud of turin? Since you haven't seen it, does that mean it doesn't exist?

You now know this information. It is fact.

If you continue to use 'all SI1 diamonds under 2.5ct are eye-clean' people have no other choice but to label your operation as a bad business.

I would discourage any consumer from doing business with Enchanted Diamonds, until major changes are made and have been shared with the community.

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade

RockyRacoon, I stand corrected - I should say Enchanted Diamonds wont ever ship a non-eye clean diamond to its clients. Unless the customer specifically states they want a diamond that isnt eye clean.

To date we have never shipped a diamond that isnt eye clean.

Have I seen one, I cannot recall - but I think dealers just know better than to show me something that isnt eye clean.

My family has only been in the diamond business for 148 years now. I grew up going to my fathers office after school from age 13, I literally grew up around fine diamonds and jewelry. My father has been designing jewelry for over 47 years. This is where my experience comes from... He never dealt in subpar/non-fine goods.

RockyRacoon

Brilliant_Rock

JoshuaNiamehr|1424796098|3837511 said:
RockyRacoon, I stand corrected - I should say Enchanted Diamonds wont ever ship a non-eye clean diamond to its clients. Unless the customer specifically states they want a diamond that isnt eye clean.

To date we have never shipped a diamond that isnt eye clean.

Have I seen one, I cannot recall.

Joshua - that makes sense. And that is the right thing to tell consumers, as well.

I appreciate you making the point.

bbmustang

Rough_Rock

Yes thank you for clearing the air. From someone that has basically no experience I rely on the experts, when someone calls out and expert it is hard for me to trust them but you seem to not shy away from that. That gives me more faith.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

JoshuaNiamehr|1424740816|3837239 said:
I was giving my opinion about IdealScope as a must have - I simply dont agree - I think predictive light performance is a very very very strong indicator of beauty in a diamond (the numbers even if rounded tell a great story)...

Here is where I am admittedly incorrect in the belief - can it be a great resource for average consumers to understand a diamond without understanding predictive light performance?

YES

Re: Eye-clean, why not ask the vendor if a diamond is eye clean, and have them assure you that it is/isnt the case.

I would never ever ship a non-eye clean diamond to a client. We spend hundreds of dollars on shipping+insurance, and possibly could end up with a not-eye clean diamond in my inventory that will never ever sell... With over 99,000 diamonds with photos on our site this evening, I have no reason to ever ship a diamond that isnt eye clean.

We are super strict on beauty, eye cleanliness, hazyness, milkyness etc - because of our no inventory policy. A lot of those not eye clean goods get bought on credit by vendors (no worry about carry) to move them in retail to unsuspecting clients.

As an online retailer who works very hard to hold 0 inventory - a big part of the job is to make sure we are shipping diamonds people will never ever want to return. We have been very successful to date with this business model.

For the most part I concede with many many points here on PS. I source and reference PS on a regular basis. I even tell my clients to post a diamond onto PS for independent thoughts from prosumers. Literally all the time.

We've made a ton of changes to our site based on PS community feedback... Like you all thought it was misleading that we had our cut opinion listed with the GIA Certified title - we totally agree! We never thought of it that way and as soon as PS'ers mentioned it - we changed it!
hii Joshua, I have a few questions
1) if your business model is to own 0 inventory, when would you ever buy diamonds?
2) Please post the policy showing where your company will repair a ring someone damages accidentally- say they slam it in a door for example. I think that's an incredible policy- I'd like to see how it's worded.
3) You really need to walk over to my office if you're on 47th st so we can look at eye clean SI2 diamonds together. Many correctly graded SI2 clarity diamonds are in fact eye clean to very strict standards

JoshuaNiamehr said:

We never dropship, every diamond is inspected by an in-house gemologist here in NYC and we are opening up a gemology department in India so we can inspect diamonds before they reach our NYC HQ.

Every setting we make is made from scratch/0 - nothing made in China/HK. Every setting is bespoke, handcrafted, comes with a lifetime warranty that includes accidental damage. Every single ring is made in house right here in NYC.

This is part of our 0 inventory model as well. This allows us to hand select side stones for center diamonds (making every ring uniform), and being highly selective in such endeavors.

I've personally hopped on airplanes to hand deliver diamonds and rings on numerous occasions. Recently, FedEx had been failing to deliver packages on time to our clients, so instead of risking a PriceScoper's Mexico proposal plan, I hopped on a plane to meet him and personally hand deliver the ring to him.

**edited by moderator, please abide by our policies**

Personally that is my motivator :)

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Hi David,

To attend to point 3: It would be my absolute pleasure to meet you - Ill reach out shortly. Ive always been a fan of DBL.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify!

1. I havent bought any inventory to hold (carry) ever/yet. Sometimes Ill purchase a diamond (showroom) and transfer it to my NY office for a viewing in our showroom. These are always limited to diamonds I can return to my polishers.

2. Here is the link: https://enchanteddiamonds.com/lifetime-warranty

It even includes shipping both ways (insured).

It makes little sense to us to have a ring out there in the world that is anything less than perfect.

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock

bbmustang|1424797805|3837523 said:
Yes thank you for clearing the air. From someone that has basically no experience I rely on the experts, when someone calls out and expert it is hard for me to trust them but you seem to not shy away from that. That gives me more faith.

Joshua, if I were looking for something now, I'd check out your business. I appreciate your frankness, expertise, and professional responses to all the comments/questions from PS'ers in this thread.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Excellent Joshua, it will be great to meet.

Bryan- diamondseeker mentioned that you have an "eye clean" icon on stones- that's amazing, I have never heard of a site doing that- very cool.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Joshua, this recently came up so I thought I'd ask since you've been answering a lot of questions.

Do you have earring settings? People are occasionally looking for stud earrings and I only saw ring settings on your site. Thanks for your reply.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I remember dmd4ever's thread well. Hmmm, so maybe Yosef or his son is a partner in the ED business?

I also find it kind of strange that a lurker with only three posts is the one who posts the revealing link. But nice job.

MelisendeDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Paul-Antwerp|1424856133|3837878 said:
Thank you, 24caratsequin,

Your post brightened up my morning :angel:

Live long,

So you feel such strong competition that a post comparing this vendor (potentially a competitor to you) linking them or suggesting they are related to a known scammer brightens up your day. :nono:

We have hand delivered diamonds to clients before if the value is high enough or the situation warrants it. I can't say I've ever gone to Mexico but that is part of high quality customer service at times.

24caratsequin

Rough_Rock
"Diamond expert" told me to stick to measurements only...

diamondseeker2006 said:
I remember dmd4ever's thread well. Hmmm, so maybe Yosef or his son is a partner in the ED business?

I also find it kind of strange that a lurker with only three posts is the one who posts the revealing link. But nice job.

That's me! I don't have enough sparkly to show off here, hence my abysmally low post count ;-)

Melisende, I'm assuming that ED's at times wilful ignorance is why Paul feels vindicated. Not because anybody enjoys "outing" another, but the point of this forum is to be as educated as possible. Screenshots like those posted upthread didn't exactly do much to further that cause.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

MelisendeDiamonds|1424875569|3837957 said:
Paul-Antwerp|1424856133|3837878 said:
Thank you, 24caratsequin,

Your post brightened up my morning :angel:

Live long,

So you feel such strong competition that a post comparing this vendor (potentially a competitor to you) linking them or suggesting they are related to a known scammer brightens up your day. :nono:

We have hand delivered diamonds to clients before if the value is high enough or the situation warrants it. I can't say I've ever gone to Mexico but that is part of high quality customer service at times.
This has nothing to do with delivering a diamond.
There is definitely something strange going on – I did not read Paul's post in anyway like you did. I think anyone who cares about this form wants to make sure that accurate information is posted.
A lot of the things written in this thread by Joshua really raise the eyebrows of anyone who understands price scope, or the diamond business.

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade

I actually never went to Mexico either - I said the client had a "Mexico proposal PLAN."

I met him in Pittsburgh before he was going to leave for Houston to Mexico.

Im attaching a redacted conversation for your viewing pleasure as well as my flight confirmation to Pittsburgh.

If anyone is wondering why my flight to Pittsburgh ends in Miami, and my flight back to NYC ends in Bermuda - its because I used a website called: www.SkipLagged.com - which I HIGHLY recommend when you're in need for a flight and especially for a last minute flight.

SkipLagged finds "Hidden City Fares" which are fares that are cheaper by making a stop in the city you need to go to, but cheaper than flying directly/only there.

**edited by moderator, please DO NOT post personal information for customers online!**

screen_shot_2015-02-25_at_10.png

screen_shot_2015-02-25_at_0.png

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade

JoshuaNiamehr|1424878543|3837979 said:
I actually never went to Mexico either - I said the client had a "Mexico proposal PLAN."

I met him in Pittsburgh before he was going to leave for Houston to Mexico.

Im attaching a redacted conversation for your viewing pleasure as well as my flight confirmation to Pittsburgh.

If anyone is wondering why my flight to Pittsburgh ends in Miami, and my flight back to NYC ends in Bermuda - its because I used a website called: www.SkipLagged.com - which I HIGHLY recommend when you're in need for a flight and especially for a last minute flight.

SkipLagged finds "Hidden City Fares" which is a fare that is cheaper that makes a stop in the city you need to go to but is cheaper than flying directly/only there.
Joshua, it's obviously just an unfortunate coincidence that you happened to make a comment that reminded people of this other saga. But establishing trustworthiness on the forum is clearly important, so this might be a good juncture to give a little more of your background and credentials.

Your signature indicates you are a 4th generation diamond dealer and a 2nd generation jeweler. That must be a legacy you are proud of. Your website About Us page mentions "a family tradition spanning several generations and over 150 years" but provides no detail. I'm sure folks here would like to hear something about your family's history. Are you a bench jeweler? Any formal training in gemology?

You are certainly under no obligation to respond if these are things you prefer to keep private, but I think it would go a long way to helping you establish a comfort zone.

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Great Questions!

I'm self taught in CAD design and "home schooled" on diamonds. My father runs our jewelry production department and has been a bench jeweler - our team of jewelers (as well as casting house) have been at it for a long long time, and often do contract work for Tiffany, Van Cleef, DeBeers and a few other prominent brands. Im starting formal training at FIT in the Spring in Bench Jewelry.

My great-grandmother was a diamond broker in Tehran (we are Persian Jews of Spanish descent), as was my grandfather and then my father and all of his brothers (they are 4 brothers all together) - my brother and all of my cousins decided not to follow the path, except for my Aunt's son (my cousin) who is a diamond dealer in Tel Aviv. I helped start a company (LiveProfile) and eventually exited the company to RIM/BlackBerry, co-founded a Gourmet and Organic Supermarket called Fresh Fanatic in Brooklyn, NY.

I helped build a pretty big company that was shut down pretty much immediately after it was acquired, and that upset me a bit. I decided to start Enchanted Diamonds for two reasons, one of of which is related to the acquisition, I wanted to build a company that people would have an affinity for long after I was gone. The second was a matter of pride - I am very proud of our origins and that we have been in this business for so long with a reputation for honesty and fairness.

My father was a member of the DDC (Diamond Dealers Club of NY) for a very very long time before he followed his dream of becoming a fine jewelry designer - he was nominated and elected many times over as a Arbitration Board member, he never ran, nor did he ever want the position (you're basically presiding as a judge during disputes between diamond dealers and the determination was handed over to a court) but was elected numerous times.

Besides having the honor of working on so many spectacular rings for even more spectacular clients - I have the honor of working and learning from my father everyday, he came out of retirement to help us make darn nice custom jewelry and pass his wisdom and experience on to my team, being tough and soft all baked into one, I dont tell him enough how much I admire him, appreciate him and love him. He worked his butt off to raise my brother (GW Law Student) and I. If I can grow up to be half the man he is I would be very proud of myself. Its hard to find the words to tell him how amazing I think he is. But I think in the Niamehr family - our love goes without saying.

Im a work in progress, I'm always trying to make myself a better me, and the same goes for Enchanted - which I consider an extension of myself - as well as being my life's work. I work (Im sure PS'ers can attest to this) from 8am - 2am because I truly love what I do. I own/operate/invest in other businesses but Enchanted Diamonds is my passion and I hope I will oversee its operations till my last breath.

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade

diamondseeker2006|1424839522|3837835 said:
Joshua, this recently came up so I thought I'd ask since you've been answering a lot of questions.

Do you have earring settings? People are occasionally looking for stud earrings and I only saw ring settings on your site. Thanks for your reply.

Yes we do :) pricing varies by size and materials. Our earring settings are all custom made as well. If someone is an a major rush they can let us know and we will source them non-custom earring settings if we must.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

24caratsequin|1424877957|3837976 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

That's me! I don't have enough sparkly to show off here, hence my abysmally low post count ;-)

I surely don't have nearly enough sparkly to account for my post count, I assure you! But I wish I did! :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JoshuaNiamehr|1424882448|3838012 said:
diamondseeker2006|1424839522|3837835 said:

Yes we do :) pricing varies by size and materials. Our earring settings are all custom made as well. If someone is an a major rush they can let us know and we will source them non-custom earring settings if we must.

Thanks!

I am feeling like all the posts related to the bad vendor should be under consideration by the moderators to be deleted as long as PS owners know or can confirm that Joshua and ED have no association with that person/company.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JoshuaNiamehr|1424883194|3838016 said:
LoversKites|1424883103|3838015 said:
Joshua,
So you're not at all affiliated with Yosef Adda of Luxe Wholesale Diamonds? Just want to confirm.

I have never heard of Yosef Adda or Luxe Wholesale Diamonds.
I have no idea who he is - what the story is - what his company does - and myself, my company and my family is in NO WAY affiliated with him or them.

Thank you for the clarification. I will take your word for it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

24caratsequin|1424877957|3837976 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

24cts and dmd4ever is the same person?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pfunk, the problems started with the first post and people had questions about ED (a new vendor) and their attitude toward customers about PS and the tools we use and recommend to assess light performance. Once people had doubts, then it did drift into another territory that seemed possible but apparently was coincidence and not true at all. I messaged the moderator a few hours ago to alert them to the page 3 posts and to ask them to consider deleting them.

In the other case you mentioned, the vendor is very well known and respected here and would never purposely misrepresent anything on this forum. When he checked into the stone further, he came back and corrected his earlier statement, as I recall. In any event, it was not a negative or excessive kind of painting. Two very different scenarios.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just in to say that I think Joshua handled himself incredibly well in this thread, and I appreciate his time and honesty in answering everyone here. Its unfortunate that it did spin a bit sideways. If the website reps emulated this, I would have no problem recommending (or buying from myself) ED. I think this counts as a win!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

telephone89|1424897745|3838144 said:
Just in to say that I think Joshua handled himself incredibly well in this thread, and I appreciate his time and honesty in answering everyone here. Its unfortunate that it did spin a bit sideways. If the website reps emulated this, I would have no problem recommending (or buying from myself) ED. I think this counts as a win!

I also agree that Joshua handled the whole thread well. Hopefully he can correct the customer service problems PSers have experienced using his reps.

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade

diamondseeker2006|1424898055|3838147 said:
telephone89|1424897745|3838144 said:

I also agree that Joshua handled the whole thread well. Hopefully he can correct the customer service problems PSers have experienced using his reps.

Actually the rep in question in this thread is me LOL - I try not to hire people that offend people more than me :razz:

I truly believe my sense of humor is being missed by some and appreciated by others...

I appreciate all the kind words above and the people who stop by and give us praise on the live chat - gives us the warm and fuzzies!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock

Joshua, I'm sorry for jumping to the conclusion that you were somebody else. :oops:

pfunk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1424897020|3838137 said:
pfunk, the problems started with the first post and people had questions about ED (a new vendor) and their attitude toward customers about PS and the tools we use and recommend to assess light performance. Once people had doubts, then it did drift into another territory that seemed possible but apparently was coincidence and not true at all. I messaged the moderator a few hours ago to alert them to the page 3 posts and to ask them to consider deleting them.

In the other case you mentioned, the vendor is very well known and respected here and would never purposely misrepresent anything on this forum. When he checked into the stone further, he came back and corrected his earlier statement, as I recall. In any event, it was not a negative or excessive kind of painting. Two very different scenarios.

I have dealt with Joshua personally, and would agree that he uses casual speech in his dealings with customers. Some here feel it's unprofessional and have stated so, while I tend to be ok with it as it feels "real" or genuine to me. I prefer people to come out and say how it is, but that is just me. He seems the type that states his opinions openly and defends his reasons for why he feels the way he does. Nothing wrong with that, but it will no doubt ruffle some feathers and hopefully he can deal with the backlash. This thread seems to hint that he can. I would agree there was no harm in questioning him about SI diamonds and eye cleanliness, as his experience seems to be out of line with the rest of the trade. But the rest was over the top IMO, and the eagerness of some people to jump on board with the fraudulent business is what I find unacceptable.

Yes, the other vendor is well respected and for good reason. I agree they would never intentionally mislead someone, but intentional or not there was misinformation given and thankfully people here caught it and he eventually got a lot of great info from the vendor. I found your response to that particular thread interesting. The title asked if the diamond was painted or dug out, and you touted the diamond for how beautiful it would be without answering what the poster was asking. It doesn't matter if the painting or digging was excessive or detrimental. They asked if it was painted or dug out and that is what should be answered. The effects of such a cut could then be explained to them.

Seems like this new vendor to PS has really been under the microscope in several threads since they arrived here, and this thread really gives enchanted a bad rap for an unfounded reason. Sure, you can delete the posts that link them to a fraudulent company, but everyone who has read this topic (a lot) have already seen it and may not come back to find out the two should NOT have been linked. I think people need to start making sure of themselves before they post implied, accusatory statements about vendors. On a medium like this, it can have very detrimental effects and certainly all the regulars here know that.

TrakHack

Rough_Rock

I'm late to this party, but had a similar experience in a chat with Enchanted Diamonds last week.

I was researching step cuts and have a specific L/W ratio that I am interested in, in addition to table and depth parameters. When I saw that ED has "cut scores" for fancies, I was intrigued, knowing that that such shapes do not have established ideal cut scores.

My search parameters usually returned stones with scores between 85 and 100, but I was curious to know what variables are included in the calculation and how they were weighted. Since my parameters included L/W ratios of 1.1 - 1.2, which is not considered ideal for either Asscher or Emerald cuts, I didn't know if this may be lowering the scores.

I initiated a chat, and while I didn't take screen shots or get the option to have a transcript emailed to me, the conversation went like this:
Me - could you tell me what variables are included and how they are weighted in the cut score for step cuts?
Diamond Expert - we cannot tell you our secrets, but anything over 90 will be a great diamond
Me - is L/W ratio one of the variables included in the calculation? The ratio I prefer is not considered ideal, and I don't know if this would be lowering the score.
Diamond Expert - L/W is personal preference, but we determine the ideal measurements for each L/W ratio
Me - one last question, do you have ASET images?
Diamond Export - no, but if you stick with stones with a score over 90 you will be sure to get a great stone.

There was a bit more back and forth than that, but that's an accurate summary of the exchange.

If I had had a bit more free time I would have done a regression analysis to determine the formula, but it wasn't that difficult to change search parameters to see which variables were influencing the "score". I requested photos of a few stones, some with scores of less than 90, and received an email with links to photos of other stones, not those I had requested, with a note saying "We only recommend 90+ for the cut score, what do you think of these...." Well, if I knew how that cut score was calculated it might help.

I had thought about starting a thread here about vendor transparency in cut scores, but since it is well-documented in these forums that buying fancies by the numbers doesn't work, I didn't think it worthwhile.

Anyway, since I know you cannot buy step cuts off the numbers or images, I have spent a great deal of time watching GOG's videos on step cuts looking at the photos of the JA inventory. ED does have a ring design I particularly like, but I feel like trying to find the right stone from them and getting my questions answered will be an uphill battle.

If ED would care to share the cut score formulae used for non-round cuts, I would be happy to keep them in the running for my purchase.

JoshuaNiamehr

Shiny_Rock
Trade

TrakHack|1424915323|3838303 said:
I'm late to this party, but had a similar experience in a chat with Enchanted Diamonds last week.

I was researching step cuts and have a specific L/W ratio that I am interested in, in addition to table and depth parameters. When I saw that ED has "cut scores" for fancies, I was intrigued, knowing that that such shapes do not have established ideal cut scores.

My search parameters usually returned stones with scores between 85 and 100, but I was curious to know what variables are included in the calculation and how they were weighted. Since my parameters included L/W ratios of 1.1 - 1.2, which is not considered ideal for either Asscher or Emerald cuts, I didn't know if this may be lowering the scores.

I initiated a chat, and while I didn't take screen shots or get the option to have a transcript emailed to me, the conversation went like this:
Me - could you tell me what variables are included and how they are weighted in the cut score for step cuts?
Diamond Expert - we cannot tell you our secrets, but anything over 90 will be a great diamond
Me - is L/W ratio one of the variables included in the calculation? The ratio I prefer is not considered ideal, and I don't know if this would be lowering the score.
Diamond Expert - L/W is personal preference, but we determine the ideal measurements for each L/W ratio
Me - one last question, do you have ASET images?
Diamond Export - no, but if you stick with stones with a score over 90 you will be sure to get a great stone.

There was a bit more back and forth than that, but that's an accurate summary of the exchange.

If I had had a bit more free time I would have done a regression analysis to determine the formula, but it wasn't that difficult to change search parameters to see which variables were influencing the "score". I requested photos of a few stones, some with scores of less than 90, and received an email with links to photos of other stones, not those I had requested, with a note saying "We only recommend 90+ for the cut score, what do you think of these...." Well, if I knew how that cut score was calculated it might help.

I had thought about starting a thread here about vendor transparency in cut scores, but since it is well-documented in these forums that buying fancies by the numbers doesn't work, I didn't think it worthwhile.

Anyway, since I know you cannot buy step cuts off the numbers or images, I have spent a great deal of time watching GOG's videos on step cuts looking at the photos of the JA inventory. ED does have a ring design I particularly like, but I feel like trying to find the right stone from them and getting my questions answered will be an uphill battle.

If ED would care to share the cut score formulae used for non-round cuts, I would be happy to keep them in the running for my purchase.

Hi!

**edited by moderator, please re read our policies**

My formula is my secret sauce - I prefer to keep it that way. Does Coca Cola release it formula? Does In-n-Out tell you how they make their burgers so darn tasty?

They do not :( **edited by moderator, please re read our policies**

There are people in the B2B side who use our technology (paid use) to algorithmically trade diamonds and they would be very upset if I open sourced it.

Im almost certain it was me you chatted with, and if my brain was still working (I talk to over 200 people some days) I would have/should have pointed you to:

https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/diamond-grading-chart-round
https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/diamond-grading-chart-princess
https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/diamond-grading-chart-emerald-radiant
https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/diamond-grading-chart-marquis-pear-oval-heart

I think David Atlas does a great job here - really great way to search without our cut score.

I tried to find our conversation by searching for what you say you said and we said, and could not find anything... And we do have ASETs, but maybe not for a particular diamond? Also its very likely the supplier's you requested us to request photos from didnt have the proper equipment to handle your request, and that we tried our best to give you other options? Im very curious as Im unable to find anything matching the above quotes, and my search engine is fierce.

Also Ill add our algorithm is fine tuned with Computer Vision (based on ASET's and IdealScopes) and Machine learning, AND HAS OUR PERSONAL TASTE AND TOLERANCES BUILT IN.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions/misinformation about ASETs + Enchanted Diamonds. Please dont ever hesitate to reach out to me personally for assistance.

screen_shot_2015-02-25_at_9.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results