Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwolfe

Rough_Rock
I am looking to replace my wifes lost eternity ring with
the following.

Either: 4 prong setting or channel setting.
Either: 18 kt white gold vs platinum

Total diamond wt. 4.5 - 5.5 carat wt.
quality VS1 - SI1
color: F - H

What are your thoughts on the above. Which setting do you think looks nicer. Which metal should i purchase.
:rolleyes:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a few pictures at work of some diamond eternity rings set in plat and white gold as that is the style we are looking at as well. I will post them tomorrow. Are you planning on just an eternity style ring with no center stone or will there be a center stone as well.

We are having our ring done in prong-set with a center stone, as opposed to channel-set, though I have seen both look gorgeous. Also I love pave-set as well though have heard from a few people that the pave eternity setting will not be as durable as a prong or channel set unless the band is thicker with more metal protecting the baby diamonds.

With a 4-5ct eternity ring..depending on size of the ring, I could estimate the stones would be around ~.40 carats each, is that about right?

Anyway I will post the pix tomorrow. They are of much smaller stones, but you will get the idea of how it looks in a white/plat setting. They are gorgeous shots!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the picture I was talking about. These stones are very small, tcw is around .90c.

Also I ran across a 3.75carat total weight eternity prong-set ring in platinum for $8300. Here is the link. It's a monster! :)

http://www.mondera.com/jewelry/product.asp?mscssid=1QJQK06NUJSR2KX000AKHCAVBKXMASU6&partno=1025857&nav=wedding&deptid=&deptclass=1300/250+270+290&collection=

(that is all one link..I don't know how to make it a hyper. Since it breaks into 3 lines, copy and paste each line so it all fits together. Or search Mondera.Com for their diamond eternity rings.

Good luck! :)

shared prong eternity 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.