shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond bracelets

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for real life pictures of 3cttw 3-prong tennis line bracelets. I have seen Flower's, but would like to see others. I looked at the Show me the bracelet thread, but most of them were larger carat weights or a different style. So, does anyone have one that they could show me, especially one at arm's length or so from the camera on the wrist?

Also, how many diamonds are in the Whiteflash 3cttw, 3-prong tennis bracelet? I've read several different numbers. I'm trying to get an idea of diamond size.

Thanks!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi orbaya! :wavey:

I bought my tennis bracelet from IDJ last year, it is 3.02ctw in the 3-prong style. I love it and wear it all the time!! There are 54 diamond so roughy 5.6pts a piece, sizewise it's perfect for me.

Here's the original thread if it is any help: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/idjewelry-vs-whiteflash-for-a-tennis-bracelet-continued.152123/#post-2763428#p2763428']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/idjewelry-vs-whiteflash-for-a-tennis-bracelet-continued.152123/#post-2763428#p2763428[/URL]

And, of course, pictures. Please let me know if there are any more pictures you'd like and I'll get snap happy! :bigsmile:

BraceletIDJ 019.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Orbaya!

I am not around much anymore but just happened to see this. I had a 3ct 3 prong bracelet from WF that I got rid of and I bought a 2 prong 4ct instead. There is a thread with some good comparison shots.

I much prefer the 2 prong than the 3. Just a more fluid look in my opinion. But the 3 prong was nice..

Here is the link..I hope...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-prong-tennis-bracelet.102862/

Good luck!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndie -

Beautiful bracelet, thanks for posting it! What is the length of your bracelet? The 3cttw seems like it will be the perfect size for everyday wear. I know that pictures magnify stones so I would imagine it's the same for this bracelet as well. I'm trying to get an idea of the true size....is it possible to put it next to something of standard size like a pencil, coin, etc and take a picture? Also, can you take a picture of it on your wrist as far away as possible? And feel free to add any pics that you want to! ;)) Thanks so much!

KtIceRN -

Wow, the 2-prong is gorgeous! I do love the setting and how the diamonds almost run together. The comparison shot is really good to see the difference between the two styles.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a three carat also, and I do think it is perfect for everyday wear. The diamonds are not too big for casual dress, but you certainly see them. I won't post a pic because mine is four prongs per stone.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1307226215|2937943 said:
I have a three carat also, and I do think it is perfect for everyday wear. The diamonds are not too big for casual dress, but you certainly see them. I won't post a pic because mine is four prongs per stone.

Gemgirl -

Even though you have a 4-prong, I'd still love to see your bracelet! Please share!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I snapped a couple of pics this arvo, I hope they help. The bracelet itself is 7 inches long, and 2.5mm wide across each diamond, which is the widest point of the bracelet. The diamonds in my e-ring are .37, .70 and .35, so I think it's a great size to compliment my finger bling!

OrbayaTennisBletPics 004.jpg

OrbayaTennisBletPics 002.jpg

OrbayaTennisBletPics 001.jpg

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
Nice pics, but i did not see a tennis bracelet

Bosie

Shiny_Rock
3 carat tennis bracelet bought from Leslie at BGD, 3-prong, WG, 7" long, 54 diamonds.

246 - Copy.JPG

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndi -

Gorgeous! :love: Thanks for the pictures! It really makes me want to get mine right now! I think it is definitely a good everyday size, but can be dressy also.

Bosie -

Thanks for sharing pics of your bracelet too! Beautiful! :love:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
KtIceRN|1307182902|2937544 said:
Hi Orbaya!

I am not around much anymore but just happened to see this. I had a 3ct 3 prong bracelet from WF that I got rid of and I bought a 2 prong 4ct instead. There is a thread with some good comparison shots.

I much prefer the 2 prong than the 3. Just a more fluid look in my opinion. But the 3 prong was nice..

Here is the link..I hope...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-prong-tennis-bracelet.102862/

Good luck!

Where did you purchase your gorgeous two prong bracelet, KtIceRN :?:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results