shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Band Instead of Engagement Ring?

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Do you sometimes just want to wear a simple, sparkly diamond band alone for comfort and simplicity? If so, show it!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Yes actually! I used to do it all the time. Either wore my diamond ring from my father that served as my band on my wedding day or I wore my black diamonds my husband gave me the following November or December. The only reason I don't still is those rings are too tight. I gained weight with my daughter and cannot wear either of them. So if I need or want to wear a single ring I wear my carved anniversary ring instead.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of great bling pics here!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Well, sure! I wear a three band stack most days. I think I prefer wearing bands, in truth. They don't get in the way and I forget about them. Perfect.
I absolutely wear each of them on their own when the mood strikes.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most days all I wear is a sparklie band!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
So lovely! That engraved band in the middle is TDF all by itself!

Thanks, it's from Emma Krafft(Etsy). She just came out with a few new designs that are beautiful and her prices are fantastic. She handmakes them. I'm obsessed with it.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, it's from Emma Krafft(Etsy). She just came out with a few new designs that are beautiful and her prices are fantastic. She handmakes them. I'm obsessed with it.
I may have to check that out!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Well, sure! I wear a three band stack most days. I think I prefer wearing bands, in truth. They don't get in the way and I forget about them. Perfect.
I absolutely wear each of them on their own when the mood strikes.
IMG_20210413_120855006_2.jpg

I’m mildly obsessed with the ouroboros band. Where did you get that???

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I’m mildly obsessed with the ouroboros band. Where did you get that???

Me too, I named her Agatha. :love:
Etsy is my go to. You can find amazing things for reasonable prices. I found this one at MarrenJewelry.
It turns out that all of my rings in my stack happen to be made by women. I didn't plan it but it's just so cool!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, I was right! I went looking on Etsy and found her store while I was waiting for your reply. :mrgreen2: I love how narrow it is.

OP, sorry for high jacking ! But count me in as someone who, some days, just has to band it up. image.jpg

itskcc

Rough_Rock
YES!! I mix/match my eternity bands all the time to go along with my moods. I also love them for traveling when I don't want to bring my bling-y rings.

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Do you sometimes just want to wear a simple, sparkly diamond band alone for comfort and simplicity? If so, show it!

Yes! They’re understated elegance! Here is my platinum with .25ct princess cut diamonds custom e-band from @Verstolo and my Tacori e-band with pink sapphires and diamonds.
I love them - the sparkle, the comfort, the styles. 16F253E0-625F-4056-8717-2CEB99D0C888.jpeg

Attachments

• C74AFEDD-BAE1-402A-9E1E-74C29133516E.jpeg
    C74AFEDD-BAE1-402A-9E1E-74C29133516E.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 6
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results