shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond availability?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Monkey7247

Rough_Rock
hi, i have been lurking here for a while and searching for a diamond for a couple of months...it seems that what i'm looking for isn't available...there are a few that are close though...the question is, should i wait for one to become available, or should i just grab one that's close enough...also, if i do wait, how long does it take for new diamonds to come available?...it seems like evry time i look, the same ones are still there...no new ones...are there special times in the year when they are restocked in the US?...sorry for all the question...thanks

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
What are you looking for?

Monkey7247

Rough_Rock
hi lawmax, thanks for the reply...i'm looking for a 2A square princess cut with vg-ex pol/sym

0.94-1.05 square princess
G-H color
VS1-VS2 clarity
vg/-ex pol/sym
depth- 64-75% (64-72 preferred)
table- 59-72%
as close to square as possible (the setting i'm looking at would shift the stone 45 degrees from the typical princess setting)

am i looking for something unreasonable? getting too bogged down in the details?

moediamond

Rough_Rock
Hi Monk,

You're not looking for something unreasonable.
It's great to see a consumer know exactly what they are looking for.
Although it's a bit rare for a VG/EX combo, you should be able to find one.
Stones are updated on a daily basis, so new stuff comes in all the time.:))

Monkey7247

Rough_Rock
good to hear from you, moe...i suppose i'll wait until one becomes available...how much would you expect to pay for something like this?...i'm guessing somewhere around 4000, just from the other diamonds i've been able to find on pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results