carat
color
clarity

Diamond advice - blue nuance J color

ashapir3

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,
What do you think about this one, I have it reavers but the ask is about $12k
It’s a J which is higher than what I was looking for (wanted to stay G-H, maybe even I). And the certificate says it has a blue nuance to it. But looking at the video it doesn’t look blue or yellow at all, almost looks like a D color.
my biggest requirement is a diamond with as much fire/brilliance/sparkle as possible, and limited to any light leakage. Would hate for a diamond to look dark or not sparkle. What do you guys think about this one?

think It’ll look blue and I should stay away?

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
It's definitley going to look blue. Not colorless like a D-Color. But that doesn't make it less beautiful.

nojs

Shiny_Rock
Very interesting stone! I have no idea how it would look in person, but I don’t think it would look yellow at all.

ashapir3

Rough_Rock
It's definitley going to look blue. Not colorless like a D-Color. But that doesn't make it less beautiful.

Do you think it’ll look obviously blue? Doesn’t look blue at all I’m the video

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
That stone looks so neat! I noticed the blue in the video so definitely won’t look like a D to me. I wonder how much blue in person. Still beautiful, but perhaps not for you? Only you can judge that. GL!

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
This is a lab diamond so I suggest moving this post to the lab diamond forum.

We aren't supposed to discuss lab created diamonds here.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lab Grown forum thread:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
It will look noticeably blue. Not from afar but if you wear it in a ring it won’t be a white diamond. But a white diamond with a slight blue tint. Especially in that size and color grade. If you want this lab diamond to pass as a „normal“ diamond it could raise some questions with people who know diamonds. But most people won’t care or notice. You have to like the look of blue nuance.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results