shape
carat
color
clarity

diamnd sapphire band love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I got this cute little band for my birthday and I love it! I am just trying to decide which finger to wear it on..
31.gif
31.gif

opinions?

I hate making 2 threads, but I never know where is best to post these types of things, in show me the ring or here? I know there are some here who don't go there so much and vice versa.
so here is the link to the SMTR thread for more pics: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/birthday-present-where-should-i-wear-it.51887/

softlightsss.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT !!! Sapphires are my FAV!!!! I like them together :) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
loves it! I have a diamond and sapphire band as well and I just love the color in it!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
It''s delish and I love them together!
18.gif
They definitely enhance each other. Good job!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, I really like them together too, me thinks!

le chateau

Rough_Rock
Sophie,

I love them together. It''s like they were made for each other. May I ask where you found it? I would love a band like that.

Thanks

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 7:39:39 AM
Author: le chateau
Sophie,

I love them together. It''s like they were made for each other. May I ask where you found it? I would love a band like that.

Thanks
Hi le chateau,
I am sorry I didn''t see your question sooner. I bought this band from my local jeweler here in Canada.

It is called Marshman jewelers. Here is a link to their website. http://www.marshmanjewellers.com/index.html

They do internet business and I am sure if you are really interested they could probably send you one.

I got it for $200 Canadian (I had a 95 dollar credit, so it was actually 295). Still, a great deal.

BTW, it is 10 ct white gold and has CORONA stamped on it. I wonder if that is the brand?

le chateau

Rough_Rock
Thank you.

I am really happy for you. You have great taste in jewelry.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 3:44:25 PM
Author: le chateau
Thank you.

I am really happy for you. You have great taste in jewelry.

(blushing) thank you!
That is really very sweet.
There are so many gorgeous and huge baubles on this site, and I don''t have anything that huge!
But I like my stuff too.
17.gif
17.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/11/2006 2:47:03 PM
Author:Sophie
I got this cute little band for my birthday and I love it! I am just trying to decide which finger to wear it on..
31.gif
31.gif

opinions?

I hate making 2 threads, but I never know where is best to post these types of things, in show me the ring or here? I know there are some here who don''t go there so much and vice versa.
so here is the link to the SMTR thread for more pics: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/birthday-present-where-should-i-wear-it.51887/
Sophie:
35.gif

Definitely wear those together. Gorgeous ring''s..worn together or apart though..WOW
36.gif

CaraMish

Shiny_Rock
How lovely!!! They definitely look like they were made to be together!!!
36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Josh and Cara.
I''ve said it before and I will say it again, I just think diamonds and blue sapphires are such a classic combo. I love it!!

I even like to wear this band even on my left hand sometimes, alone, as a wedding band, I just love it!

It is stamped "corona 10kt" on the inside. obviously, I know that part means 10kt, but I am guessing the corona part is the manufacturer.. evertime I do a search all I come up with is beer..
3.gif
any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results