shape
carat
color
clarity

DiamCalc Downloading Blues

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lbaker

Rough_Rock
I downloaded the DiamCalc last Sunday evening (March 31st) onto my computer's desktop and when I double-clicked on the program,it totally wiped out my hard drive!I lost five years worth of files,etc. that are irreplaceable since Windows had to be completely reinstalled.Has anyone else had this happen to them?:knockout:

Vladimir

Rough_Rock
Dear lbaker,

We understand that you can be very angry at us because of the accident but we hope that you are able to suppose that the cause of this accident is not the DiamCalc and to help us to investigate the accident.

Can you please clarify the following points:
1) Where did you download the DiamCalc?
2) Have you installed the product?
3) Please describe what happened when you "double-clicked on the program" (and what was the name of the file you clicked on).
4) How did it wipe out your hard drive? How did it look like?
5) Did you work five years with that one hard drive or you did change them? How do you reinstalled your windows, have you formatted your drive before it? If you have not then can you please check your hard drive for viruses and check the hard drive surface with MS Scandisk utility?

We are sure that the DiamCalc itself could not damage you hard drive and we want to investigate your situation and find out the real causes of this accident.

Please also let me know why you didn't report this to our technical support service?

Sincerely yours,
Vladimir,
DiamCalc Team.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Lbaker... I'm sorry to hear about your mishap :(

This is really strange 'cause many people had downloaded and setup the program without any problems. This is the first time I hear that this can happen at all!

It sounds like you have a virus on your computer. I just checked the downloaded program with Norton Antivirus - it is clean…

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results