shape
carat
color
clarity

DiaGem...Please tell us about your new avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/4/2006 7:49:30 PM
Author: fatafelice
WOW! You continue to impress! You should put some of these pics in the gallery, as we don''t often see such unique cuts!

Thanks again for sharing these with us! You have left me with a few questions though!
31.gif

Have you cut some of these yourself? And do you know of any vendors in the states that carry unique cuts like these?
Yes, I cut them....
No Vendors, strictly marketed by Jewelry designers.....

I dont have a problem with puting my pictures in the gallery..., i just dont know how...

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG.... these diamonds are blowing me away!!!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!

widget

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondgem, are these your stones? I am a bit confused...

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/18/2006 2:11:33 PM
Author: diamondfan
Diamondgem, are these your stones? I am a bit confused...
Diamondfan, why are you so confused...?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am just confused in general (tee hee) No, I thought I read that you cut the stones, and I know I read that there is a story and it cannot be told, so I was wondering if the stone in your avatar (or any of the ones you posted) are in your personal collection...they are stunning, one and all!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/19/2006 3:17:40 AM
I am just confused in general (tee hee) No, I thought I read that you cut the stones, and I know I read that there is a story and it cannot be told, so I was wondering if the stone in your avatar (or any of the ones you posted) are in your personal collection...they are stunning, one and all!
They are in my personal collection..., untill they become part of a jewelry masterpiece, which means they become someone elses possession...

Thank you for the compliment!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2006 3:27:55 AM
Author: DiaGem

Date: 6/19/2006 3:17:40 AM
They are in my personal collection..., untill they become part of a jewelry masterpiece, which means they become someone elses possession...

Thank you for the compliment!!!

so for a period of time, all to brief, you get to have total access to them? what a dream! I assume you are a master gen cutter or something? (I feel like Kitty Carlysle on What''s My Line if you are one who watches old gameshows on the Gameshow network!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results