shape
carat
color
clarity

DH surprised me with shopping spree to Tiffany for our anniversary

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Motown, darling, you make me chuckle! I also find myself rambling justifications for almost everything, and I could have written your post myself!

Enjoy my dream, er, I mean your BEAUTIFUL ring guilt free, and happy Anniversary! I cannot wait to see if you start to find a stacking groove with it, being my stacking hero :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!:love: Tiffany has the best bands, and I LOVE the one you chose!!!

ratatat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love it. One of my favorites. Sorry if I missed it in the details above, but is it the 3mm or 3.5mm? What is your finger size?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What have you done, you ask?

You've seized the moment and done BLINGtastic!!!:appl::appl::appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are you feeding him? :love::love::love: Cause whatever it is girl, it is WORKING... All my DH can do when I drag him to VCA is deep breathing. :rolleyes:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE!!!! Congrats!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a size 4.5 of the 3.5mm, .91ctw version. Thank you recent commenters. I'll be back tomorrow to chat more. Nighty night!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love your new ring!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
motownmama, Happy Anniversary! A beautiful ring with an even more wonderful story behind it! And he sent you flowers to boot! Two thumbs up to your husband in the romance department--swoon! He's a Rock Star!!!

Enjoy your beautiful ring and the memory of the day that lead up to it for years to come!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous flowers and ring, Happy Anniversary!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! the ring is beautiful. He's a keepah! :love::love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mowtownmama, I laughed when I read you woke up and thought "what have I done!!!" That is literally how I wake up every day after I have just spent a lot of money, or bought bling. With spending, just the amount shocks me, and with bling, I always wonder if I bought something I will continue to love. I am in good company I see! You new ring is gorgeous and the experience sounds priceless. I hope you grow to love it more and more every day. What a sweet hubby you have!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
congratulations and happy anniversary!!

P

PierreBear

Awww how sweet! Happy anniversary and the band looks great!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

I love your new ring! :love: :love: :love:

The stones are a wonderful size. Large enough to give a beautiful scalloped look, and a great stand-alone piece. Dress it up or wear it with jeans! I love that look! You made a great choice.

And, yes, keep that hubby of yours. ;)2

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey y'all! I'm back after some teen drama etc. Still loving my ring and yes, still feeling a pang of guilt, but that's dissipating! :wink2:
Thank-you to everyone who took the time to write a comment. It's amazing how this community can make one feel good - it's certainly not like I can stick out my hand and say "looky here" in my real life, nor would I want to.
AlexT - I haven't stacked it yet, but you're giving me an idea - maybe sandwich it in my ruby bands - I'll try that!
DiamondSeeker - TY! Tifany's isn't everyones cup of tea, but it IS FUN to me!
ratatat - Thank you very much ;-)
PintoBean - nice to have you chiming in - love your opinions!
LLJsMom - I do cook, but I'm not THAT good!!
lovedogs - awwww Thank-you!
lknvrb4 - Thank-you - I love the combo in your avatar
sweetBlossom - He's a good hubby (and dad and friend ...)
Arkicb1 - I'm loving the flowers too - not your typical arrangment!
Tekate - Haha - yes a "keepah!"
luv2sparkle - I enjoyed your comment. I thought "oops" maybe it's too much like my YG u-prong eternity, but no: it's basket, plat, different size stones, 1/2 eternity - my point is, I think I'll be able to enjoy it for a loooong time bc it's pretty classic!
Smores84 - thank-you darling!
PierreBear - Much appreciate it!!
Dec Fire - I'm liking the scalloped look to. I actually tried it with my 3-stone and it was too much and not complimentary. I think it's the perfect RHR for me!

If I left anyone out, it's purely an oversight! I read and enjoyed all the comments!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daaaaaannnngggggg... a shopping spree at T&Co?? Can your hubby talk to mine?? ;-)
It's beautiful -- and congrats on your anniversary!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!! You chose well, it's absolutely gorgeous and what a FUN excursion that turned out to be, lol!! Happy anniversary too!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is my all time most favorite band from Tiffany. Almost every time I walk in that boutique I have to try it on. Is it the 3mm or the 3.5mm? It's amazing whichever one it is. I mean I am tempted to sell my asscher to get this simple band. No one does it better even when they try. Not that the alternatives aren't good it's just Tiffany has the shared prong setting 100% perfect all around. Ugh now I feel like I need to sell some things to get it. Lol. I had the opportunity a while back to buy the 2.2 eternity at a steal and didn't jump on it. Total regret! Is your post a sign?????!!!! How many years do you have in with dh? Trying to find an excuse for myself. Lol

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now, thats my kind of lunch!!! I know you must have been feeling that this isnt really my life...going into Tiffanys on a whim and picking out something
I want! Thats what I would have been thinking. When I get something I usually plan and think about it for months on it before I go for it!

Its a beautiful ring...a great staple and can go with jeans as well as your best outfit! Congrats!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop - I know!!! It was crazy! I wonder if he regrets it :-o - he's asked to look at my hand several times since, and acts pleased as punch - IDK what to say?!

JDDN - thank you for the vote of confidence on my choice!! - at one point I had it "narrowed" (or at least I'd asked to SEE them out of the case and the sales associate was traipsing around the store with them) down to a sapphire pendant, a wire T bracelet with diamonds or the Schlumberger 16- stone with sapphires. I felt weirdly pressured, so I said "Honey, can you go outside and just make a quick work call while I wrap my mind around this?" When he returned I'd put on the Embrace and that felt right!!

Hathalove - thank you! Thank-you! Yes, it's the 3.5 (.91)

TYTY - I'm much more of a planner too - I'll obsess about something - maybe even "visiting" it in the store for months .......It DID feel unreal; like maybe DH was having some never-before manic episode or something.....We had lunch near a gourmet coffee store and I thought maybe he wanted to buy me a coffee maker....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results