shape
carat
color
clarity

DH surprised me with shopping spree to Tiffany for our anniversary

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
View attachment 597584 Was out to casual lunch with DH, that almost didn't happen because of convo with neighbor and then painter stopped by. Afterwards we wandered into Tiffany and he said to choose s gift for myself. Crazy, I know. I'm sure I'd think anyone who did this was out of their mind, but it was awfully fun. Tried bracelets, necklaces and rings and ended up walking out with this 7-stone plat RHR.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So SORRY! My computer froze - I've created a MONSTER!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited I can't even spell ANNIVERSARY!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I requested the duplicate threads be deleted! Oh boy - that champagne they poured went to my head!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bloody hell! What an amazing husband & ring!! This is seriously my dream right hand ring, Motown! MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Umm WOW :love:!!!! How beautiful is your ring and how awesome is your husband!!!! He should run classes in how to be a winning hubby - seriously!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Umm WOW :love:!!!! How beautiful is your ring and how awesome is your husband!!!! He should run classes in how to be a winning hubby - seriously!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ooppps - posted twice :oops: while I'm here - did I mention how fabulous your ring and husband are! :)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you Motownmama! My mom told we when I was first married that if my husband said I could get something, to get it right away before he changes his mind!

Something must be going on with Pricescope. I had the same problem last night and today with posting.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great present and a beautiful ring! Love that!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great present and a beautiful ring! Love that!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary!! Absolutely beautiful!! :kiss2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! This is my absolute favorite Tiffany band! Congrats on your anniversary and enjoy your gorgeous new ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary. Your Tiffany band is beautiful. :wavey:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A champagne toast to you and your DH! What a fun way to celebrate the day. Your ring is perfect, wow!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary! Congrats! Beautiful ring. That sounds like so much fun!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great anniversary story and present! I love Tiffany's basket-set diamond bands, and it looks beautiful on you ... Happy Anniversary to you both!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! What a great way to celebrate!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank everyone who took the time to share your kind comments:
Ilikeshiny - love your perspective!
Alex - thank you! I'll try to take more pics.
GeorgieQ - he is a sweetheart. TY!!
Calliecake - I love your mom!!
Shopaholic- TY. I've got some pieces, but I've been more of a local B&M gal!
AC117 - TY. He just sent flowers so I'll try some flower shots.
Geargirly - thanks SO much!
Missgotrocks - I won't ever forget it - no!!
Mathews1127 - TY. I haven't taken it off!
SimoneD - it does seem very classic, and wearable - very low set!
Marcy - TY for the well wishes!
DancingFire - TY your opinion means a lot.
Bonfire - yes indeed! They served us champagne in store to loosen our wallets, then gave us a bottle to take!!! My my.
Poshmommy- it WAS fun!
MaryMM - TY. I tried on a lot, but this just seemed like the ONE.
Nala - yes, quite the surprise celebration TY.
Tkyskx78 - thank you for the vote of confidence!
Queenie60 - I DO feel lucky!
Thorstedswife - TY. It was crazy exciting!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm about to pop over to the flower arrangement that just arrived to take some ring/flower shots, but before I do I want to share this with my PS family:
When I woke up this a.m. (Still wearing the ring), my eyes popped open and I thought "WHAT have I done? I could have chosen something many many times less money, and perhaps more different from what I already have, bc I do have quite a collection of diamond rings." It was just such a startling experience and he said "get what you really want." I sort of lost myself in the moment. I never take my pendant off, so a necklace seemed superfluous; I always wear my studs - same argument; I have my tennis bracelet and wear a Return to Tiff bracelet next to it. RHR? Yes, frankly I do. My 3-row pave is probably the closest to an everyday ring for me and my others I take on/off for various occasions. I'm a real blue jeans kinda gal. I just love my jewelry and I like to keep in on. The Embrace is so low set that I can easily still play guitar (my passion ) with it on! Oh me oh my! I know I sound like I'm justifying, which I guess I am. But, who does that?! "Pick something!" If I knew I prob would have put on a prettier top. Luckily I had showered and blown dry bc I had my exercise earlier - you'd be shocked at how I'm willing to leave the house looking!!!!!!
Ok - end of confession. It was just waking up thinking "what have I done????!!!!!!"

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm about to pop over to the flower arrangement that just arrived to take some ring/flower shots, but before I do I want to share this with my PS family:
When I woke up this a.m. (Still wearing the ring), my eyes popped open and I thought "WHAT have I done? I could have chosen something many many times less money, and perhaps more different from what I already have, bc I do have quite a collection of diamond rings." It was just such a startling experience and he said "get what you really want." I sort of lost myself in the moment. I never take my pendant off, so a necklace seemed superfluous; I always wear my studs - same argument; I have my tennis bracelet and wear a Return to Tiff bracelet next to it. RHR? Yes, frankly I do. My 3-row pave is probably the closest to an everyday ring for me and my others I take on/off for various occasions. I'm a real blue jeans kinda gal. I just love my jewelry and I like to keep in on. The Embrace is so low set that I can easily still play guitar (my passion ) with it on! Oh me oh my! I know I sound like I'm justifying, which I guess I am. But, who does that?! "Pick something!" If I knew I prob would have put on a prettier top. Luckily I had showered and blown dry bc I had my exercise earlier - you'd be shocked at how I'm willing to leave the house looking!!!!!!
Ok - end of confession. It was just waking up thinking "what have I done????!!!!!!"

:lol-2:
Stop justifying!! Did you experience this phenomenon the day after your wedding? lol!! Your DH just treated you to a shopping spree at TIFFANY'S!! GIRL!!! When a MAN sets you loose in TIFFANY'S, you don't justify...lol!!! You did something he ASKED you to do!! ENJOY THAT SPARKLER!!! Pinch yourself, if you have to, but don't justify!! Congrats to you for finding such a great catch!! My DH is much like yours; his heart sings to see me happy, and he knows my love for diamonds. ;)2
That ring symbolizes that you gave your heart to the right man. :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results