shape
carat
color
clarity

Devastated....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m 5'' 10" and 152lbs and people constantly tell me I''m too thin. One of my surgeons actually asked if I had an eating disorder!

Personally, I''d like to loose a few pounds as I put it all on round my middle, but I certainly don''t consider that I NEED to.

What a cow - I''d tell her you''ll pass on any diet tips you find as she''s obviously not having much success on her own...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACK! A lady at the shop I work at asked me exactly the same thing!! I''m a very healthy weight for my height (on the lower end, so certainly don''t NEED to lose weight) and it honestly hadn''t crossed my mind!! Some people, honestly
20.gif
Don''t to anything to that fabulous bod you''ve been blessed with!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Oh well, I figure nothing a pair of Spanx won''t fix...around her face...hahaha

Speaking of Spanx, anyone have an experience with them?

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Well it''s quite obvious what that womans problem was. I''ll give you a hint, it starts with the letter J.
9.gif

I''ve seen your pictures, trust me, she had another motive....
I cannot understand the rudeness of people sometimes. It boggles the mind. Whether you are heavyset or thin like paper, those comments are completely out of line....

38.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That woman needs her head examined-I was looking at your photos and thinking that I would kill for a figure like yours!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 6:08:03 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Just called the FI...he told me to tell her to...well I can''t repeat that part. He said he loves me just the way I am. Good Lord I am 5 ft 9 and 135lbs....

You''re gorgeous! And, I wish I could remember 135lbs -- and I''m NOT 5''9"! Give that ***** a mental hand gesture and relax. Apparently she acts out her jealousy by being obnoxious.

LIW13

Rough_Rock
oh honey....she is soooo obviously jealous
don''t think another second about her

i had a woman tell me too that my ring should have been bigger
it''s 2.5 carat solitare, F color, then on another occassion she told me i had "skin problem"....I haven''t had a pimple since i was a teenager

some woman can''t simply be happy for others
spend time with your fav friend who will tell you how fabulous it is for you to be experiencing such a great time in your life

you''re georgous, and you have the man of your dreams....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, you definitely don''t need to lose anything. Except that jerk of an acquaintance. However, SOMEONE needs to have a b!!tchy personality extraction ASAP.

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 9:30:25 AM

Spanx are FABULOUS!!! They go up just below the bra line and don''t cause that awful rumple around the middle that hose sometimes do. They feel great on and you won''t even notice them. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them if you are interested. You obviously dont need them but they are great to give you an extra boost. I am pretty small 5''2 and 110 but I wear them under tight dresses sometimes to just streamline things. I can imagine they would work great under a wedding dress.

One word of caution... they sometimes come with a slit in the middle, aka a "pee hole" as my friends and I affectionately refer to it. If you have had anything to drink, don''t attempt to use it! It can be quite tricky. Enough said!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 8:34:22 PM
Author: ringplease

Date: 9/6/2007 9:30:25 AM

Spanx are FABULOUS!!! They go up just below the bra line and don''t cause that awful rumple around the middle that hose sometimes do. They feel great on and you won''t even notice them. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them if you are interested. You obviously dont need them but they are great to give you an extra boost. I am pretty small 5''2 and 110 but I wear them under tight dresses sometimes to just streamline things. I can imagine they would work great under a wedding dress.

One word of caution... they sometimes come with a slit in the middle, aka a ''pee hole'' as my friends and I affectionately refer to it. If you have had anything to drink, don''t attempt to use it! It can be quite tricky. Enough said!!
Yes, they are dangerous when you''re drinking -- and apparently while I''m drinking, since I laughed out loud and spit allover the monitor!
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results