shape
carat
color
clarity

Designer stamp not in my ring!

BlingBuff

Rough_Rock
My Tacori wedding band does not have a Tacori imprint in it!

I bought it from a jewelry store that will no longer be carrying this line. I believe it was a sample piece. The inside is stamped PLAT for platinum but there is just a small capital "T" where I think "Tacori" should be. I called the store and they are checking with Tacori about having them stamp it.

Does anyone here own a Tacori wedding band or is familiar with this line? Isn't it standard to have the full Tacori name stamped onto their pieces? Does it matter that it may have originally been a sample? It's not silver, it's platinum and it was sold to me as a Tacori wedding band. I'm confused.

BlingBuff

Rough_Rock
Hmmm.....now they say Tacori must have made a mistake. At first, they said they couldn't send it to Tacori to have it stamped because they no longer carry the line. Now they say they could ship it to Tacori, but I would have to pay shipping back and forth. Yeah, right. Funny thing - there was no certificate of authenticity or a even a Tacori box given to me when I picked it up. I wish I had known about the certificate when I went in to get it. (I have since learned what I can expect when purchasing a genuine designer ring.)

This ring is being returned to the store A.S.A.P. I truly believe they either sold me a FAKE Tacori ring or they're reselling a used one as new. Their customer service department operator denies this, but I can find no other explanation. :angryfire:

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
You took the right decision, please return this ring! Did they give you any explanation for the absence of a certificate of authenticity ?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, RETURN. NOW.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size is your ring? Maybe they had it resized or something and the rest of the letters were polished away? lol (which means possible customer return as you had mentioned...who knows!)

Sorry you're having to deal with this stress, but yeah, return it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're definitely making the right decision in returning this ring, sounds like they sold you a used one IMO...at any rate, they seem untrustworthy, glad you're returning it. Sorry you had to go through all this ag!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results