• Design 2a - Pave with 3 petals and double prongs

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Design 2a - Pave with 3 petals and single prongs

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Design 2b - Pave with split shank and double prongs

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Design 3 - French Cuts on shanks

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Design 4 - Tapered French Cut (similar to others we have seen on here)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Design 5 - More traditional vintage design (start over)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The time has come for me to call upon our creative PSers for design ideas. As you all know, I have a number of rings and I am really out of ideas when it comes to this project. The only things I know is that I want something delicate, pave, sexy but still timeless. Our super creative, awesome and genius Mike Robinson was super nice in helping me come up with some fantastic ideas. Although Mike doesn't know me well, he some how nailed the designs right away and it really screams who I am and what I like.

So first up are some of the options ... I need to sort out the details. What do you think?
charmypoo-rdgdesignoptionsforoec.jpg

For option 3, I have acquired enough french cuts for an e-ring and w-band which is why I asked for a design that could make use for them. With that said, I am not sure if I love design 3 as it is probably too complicated for me.

If it is not too much to ask, can you vote here but reply to my main thread so I can keep the discussion together for future reference: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/big-risk-big-reward-my-gorgeous-9-mm-oec.185787/page-5#post-3398753#p3398753']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/big-risk-big-reward-my-gorgeous-9-mm-oec.185787/page-5#post-3398753#p3398753[/URL]

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Charmy if you sell that setting that was orginal to the OEC EMAIL ME! I have been looking for something like it for years and I will buy it no questions asked!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results