shape
carat
color
clarity

design engagement ring

mav_sheep

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I would like to ask you for help. I design an engagement ring for my love. It will be largely based on the project verriago insigna 7075 I do not like this element - i marked in the red circle .
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2580/xXfIH9.jpg
I am looking for similar fixings diamond but haven't found yet.
Any thoughts or opinions would be welcome.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally I'm wary of those double-shank style rings because they could be very difficult to re-size. And - some women do need to get their rings re-sized at some point in their marriage, especially after a pregnancy. Of course that might not concern you... especially if you are intending to upgrade the ring in a few years anyway, or if your girlfriend does not get that sentimental about objects and might be happy to occasionally change out settings. That said, the style you have chosen is not as intricate as some I've seen and it probably could be re-sized and possibly even made to look like new by a very, very good jeweler.

I'm sure others have some thoughts on this setting as well - please use the "concern" button to ask the administrator to move your question to the "Rocky talky" forum. More people visit that forum, and you're more likely to get comments there.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,
I would like to ask you for help. I design an engagement ring for my love. It will be largely based on the project verriago insigna 7075 I do not like this element - i marked in the red circle .
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2580/xXfIH9.jpg
I am looking for similar fixings diamond but haven't found yet.
Any thoughts or opinions would be welcome.
Why not just stick with Verragio? They do custom work too and since it's already their setting.....

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with VRBeauty. Not only are those double-shank rings hard to size, but they are thicker off the finger than a normal ring. So, they can be uncomfortable to wear. Also, they are a breeding ground for bacteria since they hold moisture.

Rings with similar elements (and no center tulip).
Joseph Schubach, Scroll Solitaire

Scroll%20Solitaire-soc_REG.jpg

Erika Winters Laurel
Erika-Winters-Fine-Jewelry-Laurel-Solitaire-engagement-ring-back.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results