shape
carat
color
clarity

Desiging a 3-Stone Engagement Ring, I have the stones...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aroberts30

Rough_Rock
Greetings all,
I am new to this site, as well as , new to designing my soon-to-be fiance''s engagement ring. I have three loose diamonds already (1ct, and two .40 ct.s) that I would like to use. I have seen quite a few 3-stone designs that I like, but I haven''t seen any that do NOT come with sidestones.
Also, what are your thoughts on a micro pave band? I know she prefers the euro shank, but I am trying to get a good idea since I have no experience in this realm at all.
I look forward to any and all suggestions. Thanks for your time and help!
26.gif

Lauren Q

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Micro pave rings are beautiful and look great as a 3 stone, but you''ll want to consider her lifestyle with this type of setting. If she works with her hands or is very active, this may not be the best option for her. If this is the case, and you are looking to "dress up" the 3 stone a bit, you may want to consider something along the lines of a channel set.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
well maybe look through this ring folder. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-forum-engagement-ring-folder-eye-candy.5429/

and then pick design elements you like examples are:

whether you like prongs if so: do you like 6 prongs, 4 prongs, double prongs or claw, heart tipped or claw or not, and for the sidestones do you want a semi bezel or prongs, if so, do you like the one pronged looked (giving it a more pear shaped look) or do you want two prongs at the ends. As for the gallery, do you want an open gallery, or trellis or surprise diamonds. Make a folder and just put pictures in there, and then start narrowing it down. If I could have done it all over again, I would have looked more closely to all that I had mentioned otherwise I wouldn''t have reset my ring three or four times now
7.gif
here is a neat site to scroll through as well for ideas.

http://www.uniquesettings.com/product/three_stone_rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results