shape
carat
color
clarity

Depth and table of princess cut diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlearner

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I just went with my bf to get my engagement ring. I have been reading some articles about depth and table and have some questions.
Princess cut
1.47 carat
Table 78%
Depth 69.1*

Is this a bad cut? If not, how is the cut?

I saw the online price is about $8600 but we pay much more since we bought it in a store. Is this common that online diamonds are cheaper? We prefer to see the diamond in person rather than buying online without seeing even though it is cheaper.

Also, online websites list the diamond, does it mean that they have it? If so, how come so many places online have the same diamond?
Thanks!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Visit my www.gemappraisers.com site and do the AGA cut grading yourself. It may tell you something about the cut, but your eyes are the best judge in this.

Expect to pay more in a store where the overhead costs are greater and the service is in-person.

You may find the same diamond listed on many websites. It may be at different prices, too. If you are a good shopper, you can buy a diamond with a very low mark-up from the vendor who has the least profit on it. You can alos decide to pay a little more for a diamond and buy it from the vendor who treated you the best...This is your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results