shape
carat
color
clarity

Depressed about getting older

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the article link TheBigT, it was very interesting and I could certainly relate to parts of it!

Thanks Flygirl, I appreciate your comments, I am in a better frame of mind than I was at the beginning of the week. One reason is all the wonderful advice and support I''ve received here on PS. I have also been making a big effort to focus on the positive things in my life, and be grateful for all that I have, instead of feeling sad about the years that have gone by. I still have many good years ahead of me (God willing!) and I don''t want to waste them. I''ve been keeping myself busy, which really helps. I have to force myself, but once I get started doing something I feel better. I have also made an appointment with my doctor to discuss all of this, which makes me feel that I''m doing something proactive instead of just giving in to the sadness. I''m still having trouble getting motivated to exercise, but I''ll get there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results